Stayed for one night in a king room. The room and bathroom were fairly large. The bed was very comfortable. Coffee maker in room.
Had quick Starbucks coffee and croissant in the lobby in the am.
I was looking for a computer to print my boarding pass, and there was a staff member in the lobby who saw me looking and immediately approached me to assist. Very nice AND very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas Marriott City Hotel
- Dallas Marriott City Hotel Dallas
- Westin Hotel Dallas
- Westin Hotel City Center
- Westin Dallas
- Dallas Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dallas Marriott City Center is a gorgeous Downtown Dallas hotel offering luxurious accommodations and an ideal location in the vibrant Arts District. Enjoy world-class entertainment, fine dining and exclusive shopping at Neiman Marcus’ flagship store. Visitors will appreciate our location near the Nasher Sculpture Center, Plaza of the Americas and Petroleum Club. Back at the hotel, guests are treated to eye popping views of the Downtown skyline, and can experience the radiant energy of our well appointed guestrooms. We are equipped for weddings and events with 14 meeting rooms, including the Plaza Ballroom and the Atrium which offers a soaring 15-story space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Dallas Marriott City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.