“Great cookies” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great cookies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I went here for Macarons...I missed them, but got several different cookies that were fantastic. The service was great and I was happy with it.

I went here the other day for Macarons...I got them. I was not as impressed. No wonder there were tons of the Chai ones left. The strawberry one was good, but I'm glad I got other cookies too. The other cookies were as great as last time. The service wasn't. It was good, but it wasn't as good. I think the girl might have just been having a bad day though.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Durango, Colorado
“True to its name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The OMG chocolate chip cookie alone is worth a trip to Snider Plaza if you are near the SMU campus. If you are looking to pamper a homesick student, hopefully this shop offers gift certificates! The only downside was that they just had two OMG cookies left since we arrived right before closing time.

Visited May 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best in Dallas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went here with my wife! We brought several different things home. She swears the cake balls are the best she has ever had. I felt the service could be a little better.

Sherwood, Arkansas
“Sugar HIGH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I must admit I came into this shop on a mission. I wanted French Macarons! I first had these lovely cookies in LA on a business trip and was excited to find a location closer to home, well within a 5 hour drive, that I could purchase them.
I checked the store hours and noticed they had been open for an hour before I rushed down to see what was fresh out of the oven. I walked into the store front, which is located in a really quaint shopping center, and there were no macarons in the case. I was almost disappointed, then I asked if there were any made today. I was elated when she said yes! She brought out a wonderful rainbow of palm sized, fresh macarons. I had only seen the bite sized versions. I immediately bought the entire cake stand full. I couldn’t leave without a sampling of the delicious cake balls either!
Each bite of everything I bought was heaven! Keep up the great work!
I was also excited to find there was a kiosk in the North Park Mall of these delectable treats. I managed to snag another dozen of two flavors that were not on display at the store front.
This will certainly be a constant sweet stop on my trips to Dallas!

(I am going to select excellent on "bar scene" just because there is no need to damage the rating based on the lack of something)

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“French Macaroons - Your missing something Great!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My Daughter was web searching for French Macaroons and found this bakery. You have got to drive to this Bakery and try their French Macaroons.

Drove from FTW just to satisfy my daughters craving for this delightful dessert. Call a couple of days in advance and order any flavor your taste buds are craving.

They also have other treats but daughter loves their French Macaroons

• Visited July 2013