“Awesome hotel with amazing staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Breakfast/Valet/Cocktails
Ranked #2 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Awesome hotel with amazing staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. We were upgraded to a balcony suite with 2 king beds as a New Year's gift. I ended up staying with 2 buddies as we were in town for the Cotton Bowl at AT&T Stadium, and it was probably too nice for us. LOL. But, the next time I'm in Dallas with the wife, ZaZa will be my first choice! Thanks to everyone who helped make our stay a great one!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Bo D!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay at Hotel ZaZa during New Years! The balcony suites are awesome. I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as my team will create a signature visit for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The Magnificent 7 suites are on some next level ish that any aggressive business personality can appreciate and throw one hell of an after party (if u wish), or just relax solo while surrounded by lux life. The staff accommodate and protect the culture of higher expectations. Thank u ZaZa staff and Nuss for greatness in Dallas. -CraigAlan

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Craig!

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Z. The Magnificent Seven Suites are definitely a treat to experience.

In regards to the staff, I am happy you found the service superb! Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Flint, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the hotel on multiple occasions and absolutely love the experience every time!!! It is a fantastic hotel which is located close enough to the McKinney nightlife but tucked enough off the main strip to give the illusion you are away from the city. The Spa services, staff, rooms, and decor have been top notch every stay. The last stay was for our anniversary and we were upgraded to the Leonardo Suite which was amazing and more than we would ever expect. Thank you to Zaza and their staff for the wonderful experiences and we will always stay when we are in the area!!!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are beautiful and there is no problem with noise filtering in from DJs on Saturday...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Jason F!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had an amazing experience at Hotel ZaZa last summer. The Leonardo Suite is definitely a fabulous suite! I am glad you were upgraded to the spectacular room for your anniversary!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create another signature visit for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We thank you for a great time in Dallas. Love the property, the décor and especially the service. Rudy was super helpful as were all we met.
Thanks!! We will be sure to stop in again soon and recommend the ZaZa to all we meet!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
John R!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a great time at Hotel ZaZa recently. I will definitely commend Rudy for providing excellent service to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel experience with an excellent staff. The accommodations were both unique and comfortable. The Monarch Restaurant served a great tasting breakfast. All-in-all, a top shelf hotel experience...

• Stayed December 2013
MarkC3156!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had a great experience at Hotel ZaZa & the Monarch recently!

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Greeted by Zack who made us feel at home immediately and upgraded us to a bungalow without asking. He made sure we had everything we needed and was so accommodating. Service was excellent. Bungalow was like a fabulous 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with private porch seating. Morning snacks and coffee were available in a common area. Private parking so no need to have car brought around. This would be great for a family. Huge TV's in every room and great mattress's . The only thing that I did not like about the bungalow's was we had a short walk to the hotel bar and restaurant. If the weather was rainy or freezing that would have been inconvenient although the hotel car will pick you up and take you back and forth. Also great that they will transport you to the area bars and restaurants in the hotel car. The bar at hotel was perfect for having drinks and snacks. It was busy with great atmosphere. Had breakfast the next morning and it was delicious. Food and drinks were reasonably priced for uptown Dallas but the hotel is expensive. We called and got a great package prior to coming.

Room Tip: Bungalow we were in was very quiet. There are 4 bungalows to each building with secure entries to e...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Lucinda!

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit in one of the ZaZa Bungalows!

The Magic Carpet Ride Shuttle Service is definitely a fantastic transporation option. The Z team will drive guests anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature ZaZa experience for you! We love ya!
Roetgen, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I travel and overnight about 100 nights a year all over the world, this was one of the friendliest and well run hotels I have stayed at. Everyone looked after me, talked when I wanted, let me read when I wanted - and the bar is the place to be. Fitness room is just right.
Met Charlie and spent the whole evening chatting with him - what a nice guy.
Well done everyone there, I can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the themed rooms, and then wait to be surprised
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TonyHarvey!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable stay at Hotel ZaZa recently.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff whip up an eclectic experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Been to Hotel ZaZa Dallas? Share your experiences!