“Dinner for two” 4 of 5 stars

Dallas, Texas
“Dinner for two”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Hotel is immaculate and in the heart of Dallas, Tx
We had dinner at the Dragonfly Restaurant and the food was average not too pefection and very overpriced for what we had. the staff was very friendly and accomadating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Francelia!

Thank you for the review! I am happy you found the hotel immaculate & full of excellent hospitality! I will touch base with my team in regards to your experience at the Dragonfly. I apologize for the less than stellar meal.

Contact me when you are ready to return for a delightful signature ZaZa experience! We love ya!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm a regular guest of Hotel Zaza and while the entire staff is great, Kristina Madsen always seems to go out of her way to make sure my stay is excellent! I always have a personalized greeting card waiting for me in my room welcoming me back to the Hotel, and she is very attentive to any other requests I might have during my stay. Kristina is one of the reasons I continue to come back to Zaza!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Eric Z!

Thank you for the great review!

I am pleased to read that you always enjoy your visits at Hotel ZaZa! Kristina is a rock star! I will definitely make sure she is commended for providing superb service to you during your stay.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

ZaZa was the perfect location for a Girls Night Out weekend for a bunch of working, suburban moms! Hotel service with awesome, the rooms were unique and spotless, and the spa was a slice of heaven! The grown up's only atmosphere was just what we needed. It was a perfect weekend get away with pampering, relaxing by the pool and enjoying the night scene.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
EME2006!

Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy you and your friends had a wonderful girls' night out celebration at Hotel ZaZa. The Z is a great place to enjoy any festive occasion!

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa for another eclectic getaway, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Hotel ZaZa was an amazing hotel with fabulous staff. The wait staff and manager Alex in the restuarant (Dragonfly) were accomodating with their dinner selections and wine pairing. Amazing food! The valet staff, Brian was very friendly and politie while chauffering us around Dallas. The pool is small so get there early to enjoy a seat to enjoy the great energy. On the weekends there is a DJ in the pool area from 10pm-2am for the young at heart to enjoy and mingle. The onsite spa had lots of great packages to offer for a relaxing time. The hotel is unique and beautifully decorated. Great pictures line the walls and offer great conversation starters

Goldengrl28!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! Happy Anniversary! I am pleased to read that you received superb service from Alex and the team at the Dragonfly! They definitely serve up some delish dishes & drinks!

In regards to the ZaSpa, I am glad you found the oasis relaxing! The spa is one of the many gems at the Z.

Please touch base when you would like to return to ZaZa, as the Z staff will create a signature experience for you! We love ya!
Dumas, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Didn't stay at this hotel during recent trip to Dallas but we heard the bar was fun so we decided to check it out prior to going to dinner. This bar is fairly swank and we had the best service. Our cocktail waitress was great at suggesting drinks and appetizers, very helpful. We had a platter of several different things she recommended and all were yummy! Delicious drinks too.
We decided to adjourn outside because we saw some people we knew and they were too kind about moving us and took great care of us outside as well. This place was packed to the gills inside and out by the pool/patio and we were never thirsty or looking for service.
The pool area is small but very nice and chic. This is our hotel for our next Dallas trip for sure. If the hotel is anything like the experience we had going for drinks and apps, we will be happy campers! Crowd was young mostly but we weren't too old for it. Fairly expensive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
goodgame123!

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent experience at the Dragonfly! I am glad to read that you had a wonderful time at the restaurant's bar! Delicious appetizers and drinks can definitely be found there!

Please touch base when you would like to book that visit at Hotel ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I've now stayed at Hotel Zaza a half a dozen times. What got me hooked is the great energy, art like construction, inventive artwork, pillows, comfy beds, decorations and perfect location. What keeps me going back is the wonderful attitude about everything by every employee. I'm a businessman and I promise you that tempo is set by the manager. It permeates through the entire staff. Most noteworthy is a Customer Service Manager Alexis. But I promise you even the maids are wonderful and friendly. The Valets exceptional people. Everyone.

This Hotel is alive and happy! It is not for those that go to a hotel for pretense without substance or dying quietly like so many of Dallas four star hotels. So if you're stuffy and snobby please don't go there. You'll only ruin it for the rest of us.

Stayed July 2013
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
77ChuckB!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you have had a stupendous experience at every visit to Hotel ZaZa! The Z is definitely an eclectic and happy hospitality establishment!

In regards to service, I will definitely commend Alexis for providing excellent customer service to you! She is one of ZaZa's rock stars!

Whenever your travels return you to Dallas, please touch base! My staff will delight you for the seventh time with the best of what ZaZa has to offer! We love ya!
Southlake, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

ZaZa is simply the hotel gem of Dallas when it comes to service, great rooms and an energetic vibe that is all about having fun. I'm a bit older than the prime demographic for this hotel but to enjoy a unique experience that is pure quality this is my choice.

I travel extensively and am SPG platinum and have status at Hilton and Marriott as well so tend to stay at the chains but will stay at this boutique every time. For my money, this is Dallas's best hotel option period.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Greg!

The title of your review ROCKS! I am pleased to read that you enjoy your ZaZa visits! The Z is all about excellent hospitality and an eclectic experience.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as the Z team will roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!

Been to Hotel ZaZa Dallas? Share your experiences!