“Best cupcakery on the planet!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Lunch
Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Lunch
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cupcakery on the planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

These are not only the most flavorful, tender, moist cupcakes ever, they are the most beautiful I have ever seen! Check out their website and you will see what I mean. They also make mini cupcakes and offer champagne splits and other fun beverages to compliment the cupcakes. The owner is incredibly affable and generous as well. Don't miss it!

Visited July 2014

Plano, Texas
“Great little cupcake shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have been to The Cupcakery several times and have never been disappointed. It is a favorite spot for my family. We work in the Dallas Arts District and when we want a "little something sweet," this is the place. We love the variety of cupcakes. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“A+ cupcakes! And a cute place to have a photoshoot :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I am a wedding photographer in Dallas, and when my couple wanted a "Sweet engagement" session, I first thought of them. The Cupcakery is one of my favorite cupcake places in Dallas - I think their sweets are to die for. They were super cool about letting me take some photos there and made a few specialty cupcakes for us. YAY. Turned out so cute.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“One two many....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've been to the cupcakery every day that I've been in Dallas.
I've tried many different flavors. The chocolate cupcake was quite good. One thing I liked about the cupcakes was that they didn't have 2 or 3 inches of icing on them. Friendly staff.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Outstanding cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This has one of the best tasting cupcakes I have ever tasted. They bring out new cupcakes every time for a limited time. The atmosphere is nice and tranquil. Great place to take a date or your kids.

Visited October 2013