“Great little cupcake shop” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Bakeries
Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Lunch
Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Lunch
Plano, Texas
“Great little cupcake shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have been to The Cupcakery several times and have never been disappointed. It is a favorite spot for my family. We work in the Dallas Arts District and when we want a "little something sweet," this is the place. We love the variety of cupcakes. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dallas, Texas
“A+ cupcakes! And a cute place to have a photoshoot :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I am a wedding photographer in Dallas, and when my couple wanted a "Sweet engagement" session, I first thought of them. The Cupcakery is one of my favorite cupcake places in Dallas - I think their sweets are to die for. They were super cool about letting me take some photos there and made a few specialty cupcakes for us. YAY. Turned out so cute.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“One two many....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've been to the cupcakery every day that I've been in Dallas.
I've tried many different flavors. The chocolate cupcake was quite good. One thing I liked about the cupcakes was that they didn't have 2 or 3 inches of icing on them. Friendly staff.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Outstanding cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This has one of the best tasting cupcakes I have ever tasted. They bring out new cupcakes every time for a limited time. The atmosphere is nice and tranquil. Great place to take a date or your kids.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Superior Cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Who doesn't like cupcakes? I for sure love them, and really like this place. Whenever I go on a date I usually go here to impress the lady I am with for some great dessert. They aren't too expensive, but they do cost a pretty penny. The cupcakes themselves are perfect with the great frosting and moist fluffy texture is divine.

• Visited October 2013