“A gem among all the Texas BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 3,051 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Bakery, Diner, Vegan
Description: Oak cliff location of this chain.
Description: Oak cliff location of this chain.
GREENSBURG
“A gem among all the Texas BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Although I am not vegan, I absolutely loved this place. The atmosphere is great and the staff is friendly. The BBQ sandwich was delicious. Although I am not a big sweets person, I got an oatmeal cranberry cookie and it was the best cookie I ever had!

Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Review from a Meatlover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Let me state that I am not a vegan nor vegetarian person and I dont intend to be one.
With that being said I also want to state that this is one of my Top 3 restaurants in Dallas, yes, that good.

We go -every- Sunday to have breakfast here and as a note, Spiral has THE BEST pancakes in the world, the BEST hands down. Im a food junkie and pancakes are something I love, and Spiral won my hearth with them. NOTE: they only have them on Sundays

Even if you are like me, (meat lover) you gotta give it a try, there are things like Burgers, VLT (vegan version of BLT), Philly Cheese Steak and Sandwiches that are better that the original versions... no joke.

Now, food is amazing but the best thing is their Bakery, OMG, the cupcakes are perfect and delicious and they are fresh made so if you see one you like, get it fast as they often run out of cupcakes and dont have extras.

and on top of all this, Spiral has one of the best services in Dallas... what else do you need?

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
“Great shakes!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I want to start off by saying it was a really fun, laid back vibe! We started off with the party sampler which had guacamole, nacho cheese dip, and salsa. We loved the cheese dip which is cashew based. I also got a peanut butter shake and my friend got the pineapple coconut shake. We both loved our shakes. I wasn't a fan of the potato salad that I chose as my side to my patty melt.

I definitely want to go back though and try out more things from the menu. All the desserts sounded fabulous!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Not much to say.This was wonderful! I do not understand why TRIPADVISOR wants so many characters when all I can say was everything was wonderful!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious, Fresh and Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Vegan and Vegetarian in Texas? Yes, please. Very good, very fresh, does it deserve all the rave reviews? Maybe not, but we've got to take what we can get in Texas!

Visited June 2013