“EXCELLENT vegan diner!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 3,082 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Bakery, Diner, Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Oak cliff location of this chain.
Providence, Rhode Island
“EXCELLENT vegan diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Get the Cowboy Burger, with the Nutty Patty. Don't question it, just do it. I was a vegetarian in Texas, and so I felt the call of the Cowboy Burger, and it hit the spot. Also, the chocolate milkshake was definitely in my personal top 3 chocolate milkshakes I've ever had -- and I usually get them with real ice cream. But this one was better. The place is super-fun and funky. I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Fun environment, great healthy food. I recommend everyone try it... I will certainly stop here again. The Cowboy classic burger is excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Really tasty nachos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went with a group of vegans and omnivores and everyone loved the food. I had the nachos, and they were very filling and very tasty. The others in the group who didn't order nachos got salads, and they were very pleased with how fresh everything was. None of us had room to try any of the delicious-looking baked goods. The only confusing thing was the drink station where people dispensed their own drinks. The waiter had to ask us at the end of the meal who had soft drinks and who had water. Otherwise, it was a great meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Vegan and fabulous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I told my husband as we walked away from a first time visit..."just think of it as ethnic food because that's not what I expected from vegan...it was delicious!" He agrees. Had the May special appetizer Mushroom Ceviche. Yum!!! Great rich flavor and texture. Had the house made sodAs sweetened with agave. My fave: mandrian lime. Had Sketti & Meatballs while hubby had the Jamacian Jerk BBQ Sandwich. Food was great and continued to deliver on flavor, texture, presentation and overall satisfaction. We ate half and took the rest home. Service was friendly. Food came out a little slow and the place was steadily busy. But no complaints here, just Honest observation. Will go back as I found the entire menu (which includes breakfast) intriguing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Fun experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Creative menu and yummy meals. Great spot for vegans and vegetarians. Only down side was a size of portabella mushroom burger. That was too little portion. Otherwise make sure to check out that place ;)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere