“Dinner with Team” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Salsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 3,105 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary, Eclectic, Organic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Paul
Description: The idea behind "Wild Salsa" began with a need to bring authentic cultura Mexicana and cuisine to downtown Dallas. In the Texas spirit, we wanted to create a restaurant that brought together pride, celebration and bold flavor for an experience that is truly deliciosa.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Dinner with Team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Awesome food and service. Food very authentic, love the different salsas and the Queso you could just drink it was so good.

Visited September 2013

Des Moines, Iowa
“Absolutely Excellent Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I dined at the Wild Salsa on a Tuesday night. When we arrived it was fairly busy with a 30 minute wait, but we found a spot at the bar instead of waiting for a table. Every one of the employees we spoke to was polite, friendly, and provided excellent customer service. The salsa that is served with the chips is a salsa verde, and it is delicious! The margaritas are the best around, and I had the chicken quesadilla which I really enjoyed. I would recommend this spot for a great Mexican meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“Food was lacking.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Guacamole was really lime-y, and the chicken quesadilla didn't actually include much chicken. Don't waste your time or money.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Austin, Texas
“Return trip expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to this restaurant after it was recommended to us by a hotel employee. We walked in and, at first, I was skeptical, but after they served the salsa verde and chips, I knew we were in the right place! The food isn't your typical Mexican nor is it all Tex-Mex, it's a fancier, but not expensive twist of both. The only thing brought to the table I didn't care much for was the cilantro rice. I am a huge fan of cilantro, but this rice just didn't do it for me. The wait staff was very attentive. I do expect to return to this restaurant the next time I visit Dallas.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Fire up your taste buds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Unique blends and multiple choices of zesty home made salsa make this restaurant unique. Definitely a different dining experience compared to your traditional tex-mex offerings. I definitely recommend Wild Salsa for those seeking a non-traditional Mexican food offering.

Visited August 2013

Been to Wild Salsa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wild Salsa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.