“Great Deal of Pride in their Deserved Rating.” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8300 John W. Carpenter Fwy., Dallas, TX 75247   |
Ranked #3 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Perth, Australia
“Great Deal of Pride in their Deserved Rating.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

From the moment we arrived we were delighted with the friendliness and courtesy of the staff. The receptionist even got someone else to man the desk because he didn't want me walking the mile or two to a shop I wanted to get to. He drove me there in their airport shuttle and we had a great chat on the way. The room we had was clean and comfortably large, the bed was great and the bathroom neat and functional. Meals were limited to a bistro menu but were yummy and great value. I will be looking at this chain for accommodation in any future travels.

Room Tip: The receptionist suggested a room as far away from the freeway as possible, and put us in a lovely r...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Indonesian first
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stay almost exclusively at La Quinta's. This one was the best looking one I have stayed in. Remodeled in 2011, it is sharp and comfortable. The breakfast was great and offered the typical La Quinta make-your-own waffle irons and also several hot side, decent bacon too. Staff was great. I would stay there again.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

From checking IN to checking OUT. It looks like a new hotel. Very clean, everything working. Breakfast looked good and they were constantly restocking and cleaning up. It was one of our best stays in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Found it to be nice and clean and comfortable place was central to the areas we were visiting while in town. Will always look for this hotel chain when traveling. Service was wonderful. How come do I need to put it into two hundred characters?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights of a 33 night roadtrip. The hotel is slightly out of town, but only a couple of minutes drive from main routes. My room was modern, quiet and clean, and the bed was super-comfortable. The staff were friendly and check-in was swift. Breakfast was good - but as long as I can have cereal and toast I'm happy with that. Would I stay here again? Yes, although the probability of me revisiting this part of the US is next to zero.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Hutchinson, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my work-related stay at this La Quinta. Not only did my colleagues and I stay here, we also used their conference room for a two-day workshop. I found the hotel incredibly clean and the staff incredibly friendly. Thanks so much!

Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I want to start by saying that because of the amount of travel I do, I have become more particular and a little more nit-picky with the places I stay because I know what I like that meets my personal needs. This place is quite nice. I have no complaints really. The rooms are large, the beds were pretty comfy (although I didn't care for the pillows), the towels were decent, room is complete with a nice big counter for a working space, plenty of outlets, lots of lights, refrigerator and microwave which is something I really like. Now here is my nit-picky stuff. The room is set up a little strangely and is more long than wide. And the bed faces a different direction than most hotel rooms. So to watch the tv, you are looking at the far end of the room and if you have bad eye sight, you are in for a rough time. And the other thing is the tables or counter space next to the bed is very small. It barely provides enough room for the clock or the phone. I tend to work while sitting in bed and so there isnt much room to put anything there. Is that a big deal? No. Just a strange design in my opinion. But everything else was really great. And they were very friendly at the desk too. So I recommend this place, but for me, it just wasn't ideal, although I would stay here again based on all the positives it offered.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!