“If you are just passing through, it will do” 3 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8300 John W. Carpenter Fwy., Dallas, TX 75247   |
Ranked #4 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Branson, Missouri
“If you are just passing through, it will do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is just ok. I wouldn't want to stay more than one night. The front desk people were nice and the hotel does look new, but it also has not so great things too. I find the beds way too hard for my taste. It is very close to the interstate so lots of traffic noise and there are no restaurants anywhere close. As we got in late we were hoping for a close place to eat so we wouldn't have to navigate Dallas again but no such luck. They do have a "bistro" on site but for a salad, it looks like they picked up at the grocery store, with little cubes of chicken on top they wanted $7, which I find ridiculous.

Overall if I were just staying the night I would pick this hotel again, because its clean and that's the biggie for me, but I wouldn't want to stay longer than that.

Just a tip if you do stay here get a room on the top floor as we had to deal with a lot of stomping from the room above at 1 in the morning.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Indonesian first
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

A great La Quinta! My room was very clean and updated. My stay was relaxing. A good selection for breakfast in the morning. The staff was able to accommodate my request for a floor and location request. One computer in the business center was out of order for my 4 day stay so there was a few times I could not check a google map before leaving the hotel. Because of the harrowing speed and complexity of the Dallas freeway system I often felt like I was taking my life in my hands getting back to the hotel's location but this is not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had to travel to Dallas on business and was pleasantly surprised that this hotel was newly renovated. The room was very big and I enjoyed a great night of sleep, which I normally do not sleep well in hotels, so this was a great relief. The staff was welcoming and the room clean. I will stay here again, and bring the kids this summer to go to Six Flags & the zoo.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The hotel was new, clean and had a nice breakfast. There was some noise from the street and the floor above but not enough to keep us awake. They had coffee pots, fridges and microwaves in the rooms and they were very helpful with airport shuttles and hooking us up with hired cars to get us around Dallas when needed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed at many LaQuinta Inns but never one with such class! Decor is sleek, upscale and extremely comfortable. Loved everything about this hotel. Right in the heart of town, so easy to get around as is close to freeway but also quiet. sparkling clean--I actually thought it was brand new! Staff is wonderful. I left my iPad in the room and was panicked. Got it back in just 2 days, thanks to their concern. Highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed!,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Copenhagen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We spent a few nights at the La Quinta Dallas Love Field, and were very pleased with the comfort and quality. The room was well appointed, modern and spacious, with lots of desk space. Free Wi-Fi, fridge, ample closet space, window that opens (albeit lots of traffic). The breakfast was great (love the Texas-shaped pancakes!). The location was convenient for getting into or around Dallas.

Great value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!