“Newer hotel” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8300 John W. Carpenter Fwy., Dallas, TX 75247   |
Ranked #4 of 191 Hotels in Dallas
“Newer hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We chose this LQ due to it's location. They offer a free shuttle to Dallas love field. The hotel is new and is very clean. The staff was friendly at check in. Room seems small and dark . I like having a bistro. It was convenient The price was ok I would stay here again

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Planned a trip to my hometown Dallas Tx. If you have tried booking a place in Dallas, you know it includes a lot of searching due to Dallas' ridiculous amount of hotels there, and the huge prices they ask for. Take my advice, just pick this one! Close to downtown Dallas and Carpenter frwy (easy access to other dfw areas), the hotel itself can't be beat plus it is so relaxing. The led tv and couch were perfect after a long drive, the rooms were kept spotless clean, and the fitness center and breakfast were wonderful! Even the staff seemed to enjoy their jobs! Of you want a comfy bed and nice bathroom to unwind in without paying top Dallas dollars, this gorgeous hotel can't be beat. I would visit Dallas again just to stay here!

• Stayed November 2012
JCSam12, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write about your wonderful experience.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed for two nights and were very impressed with the quality and service of your staff and facility. This is the first hotel we have stayed in for more than a year but we would recommend it and plan to stay there again when we return to Dallas for a visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. We spent two nights and had breakfast there. The rooms were spacious and had a feel of luxury to it. We have stayed in other inns, but this one was our best experience ever. Friendly shuttle guys and the welcoming customer service personals, Convenient central location from love field airport and downtown dallas, and the high quality food for dinner.

Room Tip: Clean swimming pool and gym
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
new rochelle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Definitely not your typical La Quinta. We sometimes stay at La Quinta's for quick overnights and locations with easy highway access. However, this La Quinta is something else entirely. It is a new property and has several of the amenities of more upscale hotels. The rooms are large, the beds are new and comfy, and everything is spotless. The breakfasts (included in the price) are good. There's even a bistro offering a lunch menu, which was very reasonably priced and really tasty. The fitness center is small, but very well equipped.
I intend to stay here anytime we are traveling in the Dallas area.

Room Tip: Ask for one NOT near the elevator--bings during the night.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a brand new hotel. I was a little skeptical at first since I typically don't stay at hotels in this class, but it was a business trip and we wanted to give it a try. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff is very friendly. My room was so clean I decided to take a bath - that's very rare for me! The rooms are modern and a good size. Free wifi - although the speeds were not super fast. The only negative thing I have to say is that I'm lactose intolerant and the hot breakfast items all had lactose in them so I had to stick with fruit. Other than that, great stay. I dont plan on going back to the Dallas area anytime soon, but if I did I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My stay with La Quinta Dallas-Love Field was first class all throughout my stay!! The staff were friendly and professional!! The staff went above and beyond the call fo duty to serve my needs and requests. The room was extremely clean and quiet!! I felt safe and secure in this hotel!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!