“Fantastic location & Quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #54 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
OK
“Fantastic location & Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

My husband and I stayed here in Feb. All we needed was a clean hotel next to the main interchange as we were still traveling the next morning. We booked this one and were NOT let down. It was so quiet, the beds were adjustable and the room was clean. The Bathrooms could use some updating, but that did not affect the quality of our stay. Check-in was instant and check out was a breeze by pushing a button on the phone.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, February 23, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:

I personally want to thank you for your business and your wonderful comments regarding your most recent stay with us. I look forward to seeing you in the future and if there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Market Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

I had a trade show at the Anatole, and this hotel is literally three blocks away. I got a great price and was scared that it was another 'too good to be true" - but when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff were very nice, and the rooms were very clean. I also appreciated the free Internet and the bed was extremely comfortable. This hotel is a few blocks from the highway so it's convenient to get in and out of - but it's far enough you can't hear the traffic.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for your comments.
SeaTac, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

I was placed in this hotel by the agency that hired me because the Hilton Anatole had no more govt rate rooms available. Now I am glad that they did . Its smaller and more managable than the Annatole which is HUGE.
Room was pretty standard but did have microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot standard. Bathroom was on the large size. Cleanliness was not the best, but certainly not the worst. No Bed Bugs.
Hotel business center is free! Yeah HGI. Also there is high speed internet in all the rooms. And you can send printing to the business center from your room.
Highlight for me was the van service, especially when Reynaldo was driving. Because I am short and have a prosthetic leg I needed a stool to get into the very high 15 passenger van. He found one; and every time he picked me up or took me across to the Annatole he had to run around and find it again. THEY SHOULD HAVE ONE PERMANENTLY IN THE VAN.
My room was not ready when I arrived at 3:30 PM. The desk clerk offered me a snack from the little store. Or to have the van take me to a restaurant. She recommended several restaurants; we settled on one. When Reynaldo and I were talking enroute, and he learned it was my first trip to Texas, he asked if I liked BBQ. He then took me into downtown Dallas to Sonny Bryans. It was great! The highlight of my whole trip as I never had another chance for a real meal again. On the way back to HGI, Reynaldo when he picked me up drove past the Book Depository Museum and pointed out Dealy Plaza and the "grassy knoll." I never would have seen either were it not for him.
Other employees were "adequate" in the restaurant etc. Other van drivers not so good--no stool etc. Desk employees were pretty efficient and well informed.
The restaurant in the hotel in only open for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is full (eggs, bacon and sausage, pancakes, omlets cooked to order) or continental. There is a pretty complete buffet with hot and cold cereal, muffins, bagels, toast, fresh fruit, yoghurt, etc. Its pricey at $12 but free to government employees. Dinner menu is limited and there is a nightly special.
Not on the menu, but available is a soup and salad combo for dinner at $7.95. It was exactly what I wanted. Room service is available.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, December 29, 2010
Dear Valued Guest:

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and servcies for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. We have purchased 2 new stools for the van so that we are proactive and have them available at all times. Thank you for recognizing our van driver for his services provided and he will be rewarded for his exceptional service. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday.

chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

a relatively large HGI situated nearby downtown dallas. typical HGI structure, look, and feel. interiors are well worn and could use some freshening up (dim lighting, old grout in bathrooms, dark carpets). tricky freeway exit and frontage road turnaround to access the hotel. otherwise clean and safe parking.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Dallas, TX. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay and we utilize your feedback to help improve our products and services for you. Its a new year and we are excitied because we are in the process of completing the followign projects: all new GSS Beds, 32" Flat Screen LG Tvs in all guest rooms with new armoire units, new Precor Ftiness Center by Hilton, and new furniture throughout the hotels public space and guest rooms. I look forward to seeing you in the future and have a great day!

yorkshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

We stayed here for 3 nights, the first room we were offered was a smoking room and we don't smoke so the staff changed it for us.
The nights sleep was interupted by a Biker's convention that were staying at the hotel and riding round and round the car park all night.
The hotel was within easy reach of Dallas city centre and the shuttle bus was useful for this.
To describe this hotel it was just OK

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, December 14, 2010
Dear Valued Guest:

I want to thank you for taking your time to fill out a response on your most recent stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel for your stay and look forward to your next visit. I want to apologize for the noise disturbances that you encountered throughout your stay and wanted to let you know that we have spoken to the Dallas PD to help these situations out for future events held in this area. If there is ever anything i can do to be of service, please contact me directly at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday.

Spring, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

End up at this hotel via Priceline and was happy with the place. Convenient location to downtown Dallas, spacious rooms, friendly staff and free Wi-Fi that worked well. Rooms include both a microwave oven and refrigreator. Restaurant on site, but I didn't try it (they charge $10.95 for breakfast). Only negatives (minor) are poor driveway access and noise. Rooms in front of hotel face freeway while those on the back side (where I stayed) can hear the rooftop A/C units. Overall, I was happy with the place and will probably stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your comments.
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Manger at desk was very rude at check in, don't think he was happy to be there. When arriving to my room it was very smokey but was a NON-SMOKING room, was offered another room which turned out to smell a lot better, but the man at the desk was rude yet again and made me feel i was an inconvenience to him. Would not recommend or return to this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2010
Dear Valued Guest:

I want to apologize for the inconvenience and service that you recieved during your most recent stay. Extraordinary service is our goal to provide to you and every guest of ours. At your earliest convenience, would you please contact me directly so we could discuss and resolve this situation for you. I look forward to hearing from you and having the chance to make this right.

Blake Doran

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center? Share your experiences!