“Never stay at this place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Dallas Northeast

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dallas
InTown Suites Dallas Northeast
You added InTown Suites Dallas Northeast to your Saves list
9355 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75243   |
Ranked #155 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
“Never stay at this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014 via mobile

I checked in here at this place and they gave me a key to look at the room well I went up and I looked at the room it seemed okay I really didn't look that closely I just make sure it was the right size and somewhat clean so I booked it when I got in there I checked it a lot closer and I found some stains on the bathroom wall well on cleaning day before the cleaners arrived I went down and talk to the manager and asked him if he could have the cleaning crew clean the stains on the bathroom wall which were just disgusting and he looked me right in the face and told me no you check the room out you paid for it you don't have to stay here if you don't want to and I said well don't your people clean the rooms and then he went on to tell me how he's not funded this is an urban area and just started making excuses about the disgusting rooms and how in town suites doesn't take care of this one particular place well they came in and they vacuum the carpets and made the beds that was it and took the trash out after vacuuming the carpets the stink in this room was almost unbearable so if you're ever in Dallas and you want to stay for an extended period of time never ever check into this place I went over to the one on Preston Road and it is just so nice the people are nice the cleaning staff actually cleans the rooms but I repeat never stay at the one on Forest Lane drug dealers drug deals going down in the parking lot boom boom music it was just an awful awful experience don't ever stay here.if you see a good review about this place it's a lie!!beware of the forest lane intown suites,intown suites are nice places to stay except for the one on Forest lane in Dallas & never take your family there either

• Stayed August 2014

1 review from our community

Been to InTown Suites Dallas Northeast? Share your experiences!