“Great Hotel for the price. Just a bit noisy near the freeway.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #14 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
Perth, Australia
“Great Hotel for the price. Just a bit noisy near the freeway.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very impressed with this place. Rooms are big,great for 2 kids on the sofa. Full size fridge,kitchen facility. The breaky and afternoon meal were excellent. Very simple but had the right things and healthy alternatives. Overall great place. Pool simple and effective.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Homewood D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Our_USA_trip -
Thank you for your recent stay! We love that you and your family enjoyed your time in Dallas!

Beth Pacheco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great extended stay in Dallas. Fantastic location to all sites. Hot breakfast was varied every morning with something for everyone. Evening glass of wine a nice addition. Free wifi, free breakfast, free parking. Staff was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewood D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear jdancerBoston -
Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed your time with us in Dallas!

Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Traveling for trade shows can create very long days.

Homewood is the perfect destination location. I completely felt as though I had my own apartment for a week not a little hotel room. With my own kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom, I was styling! Long-term travel always seems to be missing that "home" feeling but you'll discover you feel right at home at the Homewood!

Convenient:

The Homewood has a hotel operated shuttle that will take you anywhere you need to go within a five mile radius out of the kindness of their hearts (made it so easy to go to Whole Foods when I arrived to stock up my kitchen).

When I did cook for myself, the included wifi made getting work done and staying in touch easy. When I didn't feel like cooking for myself, heading down to the dining area for the included (yes, included) full breakfast or dinner was very pleasant. The quality of the food was great, the staff was sincerely friendly and everything was very clean.

Simple conveniences such as, having enough hangers, plenty of coffee, my own dishwasher, microwave and stove top, a full size refrigerator and cupboards stocked with plates, pots, pans, glasses etc. There was even the added bonus of microwave popcorn!

Staff:

Everyone was so accommodating, informative and helpful.

Price:

With all the convenience of home, a great pool and the treat of wifi, included breakfast and dinners - it's priced right!

Hands down, I will return the next time I have a Dallas trade show!

Thank you Homewood for making my trip so great!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear DawnVT -
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. We love that you felt "at home at Homewood" and enjoyed all the amenities and comforts during your stay. Next time you are in Dallas, we look forward to having you return as our guest.

Surprise, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We spent a week in Texas, and Homewood Suites at Dallas Market Center was the BEST of three hotels. Clean, friendly staff, all the amenities and great room layout made our stay a pleasure. And the hot breakfast had quite the variety and was very good, too. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Joy L -
So happy to see that we were your favorite hotel & you had a Great Experience with us in Dallas.

Lawton, OK, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I highly recommend this very nice hotel. Not only do you get a nice "continental" breakfast, M-Th there is a mini-dinner, called "welcome back". Great quality for a very clean, excellent hotel. Very nice room.

Dear Rhonda M -
Thank you for the "great" comments! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Warren, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was quite pleased with my stay at this Homewood Suites.

I arrived around 1:00pm and attempted to check-in. Early check-in is never expected but is nice if available. The staff bent over backwards to try to accommodate my request but no rooms were available and I was told to try back in an hour. Not a big deal and I did appreciate their legitimate attempt at finding me a room.

I arrived back around 2:15pm and was told that unless i wanted to change to an accessible room the room probably wouldn't be ready until 3:00pm. I was tired and really did want a room so I accepted the handicapped accessible room.

The hallways are very long and the handicapped room was at the very end of the hallway from the elevator. The hallways were in decent shape.

The room was nice for the most part. The bed was comfortable with nice bedding. The carpet was newer and clean, all of the appliances in the kitchen area worked well. The A/C unit in this particular room rattled the metal cage surrounding it and unfortunately made sleeping a bit of a challenge. The toilet was also loose and made for an interesting thrill ride as well.

The evening social was basically a full meal and was decent quality for these types of things. Breakfast in the morning was also well done and nicely presented.

The free high speed internet was just that, high speed and free.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear michtraveler1969 -
Thank you for the detailed and thoughtful comments. Although you mentioned some challenges, I'm happy to see that our service & staff helped to make your experience a memorable one.

Topeka, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Dallas the last week of May. We reserved a 1 bedroom suite. Our stay in Dallas was going to be for at least 10 days because I was having spinal surgery. The suite was VERY clean! The decor was updated and beautifully done.
Our mattress was uncomfortable. We spoke with the front desk attendant after we slept on it our first night there. She bent over backwards trying to find a solution. They even offered to go buy a cushion to put on top of it. They also took me to another room to try its mattress. That mattress was very comfortable! Since the room was handicapped, they gave me the choice of switching out the mattresses or switching rooms. I chose to switch rooms because the handicapped bars in the restroom were going to be helpful post surgery. Every day I was there after surgery, we had the same housekeeper. She was so friendly! She even gave us recommendations on where to order food from (on the days the hotel didn't serve an evening meal). I highly recommend this establishment!!! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful! The meals tasted delicious! They served a wide variety at breakfast and their evening meals were tasty too. Since I was doing so well post surgery, we checked out two days earlier than anticipated. Homewood Suites didn't charge us for those two days. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear DebbieM7038 -
Thank you for the wonderful comments on our hotel & staff. We love hearing that you thought of us as "home" during your recovery & look forward to seeing you back again!

Beth Pacheco

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center? Share your experiences!