“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 188 hotels in Dallas
San Antonio, United States
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Overall, this is a great deal for the size and quality of rooms and amenities! We had never stayed at Homewood Suites before. We usually use Embassy Suites, but they were booked up and Honors program suggested this location as alternative. The beds are comfy, decent linens and nice bath products. The pool was a bit disappointing, but that was our only issue during the stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us! I am so sorry about the pool as our pool pump was down and a part had to be ordered. I know it was inconvenient and disappointing. I am glad you enjoyed your suite and the amenities, however. We hope to see you and your family again when you are in the Dallas area. Happy travels!

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Geismar, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Upon entering the hotel, I was cheerfully greeted by Christi, the on-duty manager who thanked me by name for being a Hilton Honors member. She very quickly found my reservation and directed me to my room. The evening dinner was nicely set up, and the hostesses were very friendly and attentive to the guests needs. Breakfast, the following morning was served with the hostesses again being very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad you were happy with the hotel and the service you received as our goal is to ensure each and every guest feels at home and enjoyes their stay. I look forward to sharing your review with the rest of the team. They will surely be thrilled to hear it. We hope to see you again when you return to the Dallas area. Happy travels!
Cabot, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Simply OUTSTANDING!!! The check-in staff were friendly and very efficient. The cleaning staff were amazing. And the cook's and food was also amazing. If/when I come back I will definately look forward to coming back here. If you are thinking of coming here, you won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and very much look forward to sharing your kind words with the rest of the team as they enjoy hearing reviews and knowing that they've made our guests feel at home and have provided great service. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Dallas area. Happy travels!
Beaumont, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Upon arrival the front desk staff was helpful and informative. The morning staff for the breakfast buffet exceeded our expectations. They not only made sure the food was fresh and inviting but made us feel like we were at a full service restaurant!!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and look forward to sharing your kind words with the team. I know they will be thrilled to hear about your experience. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Dallas area. Happy travels!
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This isn't the easiest hotel to find, the sign is somewhat hidden. But if you have the address there isn't anything else that could be a hotel on the street. Once there the only issue is the noisy air conditioner. We were lucky and didn't need it (we were there in April) but it would have been difficult to sleep with it on during Dallas's hot summers.
When we questioned the front desk to see if we could change rooms, they didn't act surprised and said all the rooms were like that.
The room was very spacious, being a suite and very clean, and the price was right.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you liked your room. I want to assure you that noisy air conditioning is not "the norm" at all. They should run quietly just like in your home. I will be sure to share your review with my team and make sure they understand that that is not typical of our air conditioning units. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you're in the Dallas area. Happy travels!
Temple, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Excellent business stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and relatively quiet. The breakfast was good, if somewhat bland but the kitchen ladies were fantastic. I will stay here next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to sharing your compliments with the staff. I will definitely look into breakfast to see what we can do to spice things up! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Dallas. Happy travels!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Recently my wife and I travelled to Dallas, TX with our two granddaughters, ages 8 and 4. We booked a Homewood Suites room in North Dallas for the duration of our stay. The quality, service, and comfort of the room was the best value for our money as it has always been when we stay at Homewood properties. I commend Hilton on their Homewood line and will be a loyal customer when our travel takes us to Homewood locations.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and I am sure my team will be as well when I share your kind words with them. Thank you for making us your home away from home in Dallas and we hope to see you again soon. Happy travels!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central? Share your experiences!