“Bad hotel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson

You added Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson to your Saves list
Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13185 North Central Expressway, I-635 & I-75, Dallas, TX 75243   |
Ranked #154 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Kansas City
“Bad hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2008

Poorly maintained and outdated hotel. Stayed there only one night. Got in late at night and could not wait to check out the next morning. Staff was not friendly nor professional. Room was dirty, dark and smelly. The first room that I was given had a large bag of leftover dinner sitting on the counter from someone else. The bedsheet and pillow cases were wrinkled, although the room seemed to have already been made up. I was provided another room. A little better, but below typical Country Inn standard. The sink faucat was leaking, and toilet was running all night long. Two out of five light bulbs in the room was burnt out. Carpet was old and dirty. Free breakfast was horrible - poor selection, danishes were stale and pre-cut in halves. Dining room was dark (5 out of 17 light bulbs were burnt out and was not replaced). Would not recommend for families especially with children.

• Liked — Low price
  • Disliked — Cleanliness, feeling of security, breakfast, comfort
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Fort Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2007

An ice storm caused me to stay over in Dallas, but I found the staff warm (unlike the outside temperature) and especially helpful in making me comfortable during my unexpected stay. Having on-site laundry facilities helped, too, so I could wear clean clothes on my trip home. The hotel had a continental breakfast with plenty of choices and the high speed internet access allowed me to get some work done while I was there. When things thawed out a little, I made my way to the Galleria Mall nearby for some shopping before continuing home.

Overall, I can definitely recommend the hotel for someone looking for a friendly, affordable hotel with easy freeway access in North Dallas.

Stayed January 2007

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson

Address: 13185 North Central Expressway, I-635 & I-75, Dallas, TX 75243
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #154 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson 2*
Motel 6 Dallas North is conveniently located at US 75 and I-635. We are less than 2 miles from Texas Instruments and 5 miles from The Galleria. We offer Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, Coin laundry facility, & an indoor heated pool open May to September. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Dallas
Dallas Country Inn

If you own or manage Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.