“More for your money” 4 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #102 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
“More for your money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My husband and I needed to get away from Oklahoma and decided to visit friends on Texas. Because of some of the bad reviews and the price we were nervous and didn't book until we were in the parking lot. We only paid $77.47 and got more than what we expected. We stayed on the 4TH FL. and it was pretty quite. We were right by the ice machine and couldn't here any noise so that was a plus. The only issue we had is the whole floor smelled pretty bad but you couldn't smell it in the room. My other issue was after we decide to add another night we had to check out and check back in but no one told house keeping we were still there and kept trying to come into the room. Luckily we had the metal plate up and they couldn't fully walk in. Over all our stay was great the room was nice and clean and the breakfast was fresh and well stocked. We will definitely stay here again

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Talesha W.,

So glad you were able to get away and have a nice, relaxing stay! Also so very glad you were able to take advantage of our introductory pricing that is sometimes available (depending upon occupancy, special events going on in the area, etc.). Since the hotel was just completely renovated we are sometimes extending discounted rates to help "get the word out" about the hotel and all it has to offer since the renovations were completed. Thank you for staying with us and helping get that word out. Please come back when you need another get away!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Spent three nights at this property and enjoyed my entire stay. The hotel is well appointed with rooms that are clean and spacious. It's a great place for meetings or lectures. And the bar is quiet with a cozy "library" area to enjoy your drink. Access is also a plus. The site is just a half block off of Coit Road, which takes you right to LBJ or Central Expressway (Hwy 75). Love this place!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jim L.,

We are thrilled you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! Much time, effort, and money has been invested in the hotel to provide guests with the experience you described. Thank you for acknowledgement, your review, and for choosing the newly renovated full service Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center. Safe travels!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Just needed a place to stay overnight so looked for low cost, and was pleased with the accommodations for the money. Hallways were somewhat of a maze but the room was decent and the breakfast was okay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Traveler,

We are happy you were pleased with your stay and appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Glad you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast and wish you had a chance to use some of the many other complimentary amenities. Safe travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I couldn't find the actual hotel we stayed in. We were in Rockwall, Tx right outside of Dallas. Did they do renovations? I don't remember it being so nice. Love this hotel. Will stay here again. We just passing thru the state and just stopped there.

Room Tip: Just pick one.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Roland T,

Thank you so much for your review and for selecting the newly renovated full service Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center! We are glad you were so pleased with your stay again, appreciate your positive comments.
lufkin. tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Worst hotel I habe ever stayed at in my life. Met my family from OK in Dallas to wedding dress shop for my SIL. Check in was horrible and that should have been the first indication. Christi at the check in desk was miserable to the point I said must be having one of those days. Her response was oh yes I am and let me tell you how the person who I relieved didn't do their job blah blah blah!!! Then my MIL was trying to pay for the room as my SIL had given her CC. She was like here run this card instead and bam she swiped the card and said "oh it's too late!" I am not even kidding. The next morning we woke up to about 20 gnats flying around our room, our phone did not work and the AC motor was grinding. I went down, spoke with a different manager as Christi was on duty again. I was informed they could send up some bug spray as they are having the same issue in another room. I Said no thank you can you move us to their response was no the hotel would be fully booked tonight. To their displeasure we called hotels.com got a refund and moved to the Marriott who was more than happy to accommodate us. Even if this hotel is $10 cheaper than another one, pay the extra $$$$ and stay somewhere else!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Jessicaeaves,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and please accept our apologies for the issues you had. As indicated in your review, when Management was made aware of the issues they addressed them through the 3rd party booking agency. We certainly take Customer Service very seriously and the incident you encountered with the Front Desk staff is being addressed. Since we are aware of the room number through Management communication with the 3rd party booking agency we have researched thoroughly the issues you mentioned with gnats and the air conditioner grinder. This room has had several guests since your departure and there have been no issues with either gnats or the air conditioner but thank you for brining it to our attention so we could investigate. If you are in the area again, we certainly hope you will stay with us and ask that you book directly through me at tonya@bwdallas.com. Have a great week and we wish you and your family the best on the Wedding!

MEMPHIS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I came in town, I looked at 3 different hotels before finding Best Western Plus. I was impressed with the price and overall look & comfort of this place.. The only thing I could complain about is the key cards kept needing to be magnatized everyday. The bed could be better, felt like more of a wrestling match spring mattress. The breakfast was the same everyday. Overall my stay was very nice. I would probably still stay there again. The staff was very nice & pleasant.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Kimberly/Tommy F.

We are thrilled to hear you selected our hotel after looking at others! The hotel sells itself once guests walk in the door. The time and money just put into the renovations is evident from the front-door throughout the hotel. We have investigated the issue with the key cards and one of the programmers was returned to the manufacturer for adjustment. The complimentary full breakfast is extensive so guests have multiple choices each day: eggs, breakfast meat, potatoes, French toast or waffles, gravy & biscuits, hot oatmeal with a selection of toppings, breakfast breads, fresh fruit, cereal choices, juice choices, milk choices, coffee, hot tea, and more. All beds are brand new so the situation with the bed is puzzling. We are very glad you shared your comments on Trip Advisor and are glad you chose to stay with us and stated you would stay again. Have a great week & safe travels!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here in February for business. The breakfast is served hot with a good variety of items. The lounge at the front is very nice and shows allot of potential as a great evening lounge for guests. I had a small hiccup with a housekeeper thinking I smoked in my room , however after posting on trip advisor Tonya immediately reached out to me and assured me she would investigate. After a thorough investigation the charge was given back to me due to a miscommunication. I was so happy to hear that someone still cares for customer satisfaction. If anyone reads this I can assure you that if Tonya says she is going to research it, She IS! And will be fair and fast.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Jessica (czechmex1008),

Thank you so much for sharing on Trip Advisor your comments about your positive experience and for the information you provided me during the research of the issue you encountered. When we say we are going to research an issue we do just that: we review tapes, talk with Department Heads/Department Staff, review reports, etc. to rectify any issues that may be encountered. While all incidents cannot be confirmed, when they are reported we address them as soon as possible. We just completed a 2-year, $2 million renovation so to drop the ball on customer service would be an injustice to the guests and everyone involved. Thank you again and we hope you stay with us again!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!