“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE & ROACHES EVERY WHERE” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2 & Earn a Reward
Ranked #97 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
New York City, New York
“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE & ROACHES EVERY WHERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Every Year I stay at the Best Western Hotel & Conference Center for the past 5 years in a Row for 4 months each winter but this is my last time

The Good Things about this Hotel is the Internet is really fast the Location is good the 2 Spanish guys who prepare the breakfast in the morning do a great job !

The bad things about this hotel My Room had Roaches Every where some of my clothing was stolen out of my room by staff members the Customer Service at the front desk is horrible most of the staff members who now work here are incompetent

its such a shame this use to be such a nice hotel too stay at

Stephanie & Ismail made my stay very horrible here

I would rather get a prostate exam then stay at this hotel again !

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel has recently been remodeled ... absolutely beautiful... Staff, front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast hosts, were all very positive and welcomimg... like you were at home.... This is an older building that has been very well maintained and decorated... the rooms may not be as big as a newer building but the ammenities and appointments in the room were wonderful....

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Tammy B.,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and the staff top notch. New top to bottom the hotel has the "wow" factor with water features and more in the common areas; guest rooms are decorated with contemporary, sleek, clean line décor that is usually found in 5-star boutique hotels and the complimentary amenities such as hot breakfast exceed those that guests pay top-dollar for in other hotels. The full service newly renovated Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel and Conference Center appreciates you and your review. Stay safe on the road!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

My room had roaches everywhere. Bathroom, room, disgusting. You can tell allot of work is being done. Bugs get me out of here. Never My room had roaches everywhere. Bathroom, room, disgusting. You can tell allot of work is being done. Bugs get me out of here. Never again

• Stayed February 2015
Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Rodriguezsha,

Thank you for choosing the newly renovated Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center. Please contact me directly at tonya@bwdallas.com so I can research specifically the room you stayed in. It is unusual that roaches would be confined to one room and our weekly pest control program has turned up no evidence of insects of any kind, nor have we received information from other guests regarding insects. Therefore, we would like to nail-down specifically where you encountered the situation. We apologize that you did and ask that you contact me directly. Thank you!
Waco, Texas, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is in a great location for me and the price is very good. A lot of the rooms are under some-type of construction. The room I was in was small but very clean. Common areas look nice parking is a bit of a challenge if you drive a big car or truck. Maid service was great they did a great job cleaning my room each day. One thing and may not be a big deal to most but the ice machine on my floor did not work the entire 4 night I was there, I work at night in my room and its a pain to have to go to floor one for ice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Rodney H.,

Thank you so much for your positive comments! We agree our location is terrific, our newly renovated rooms, as is all the hotel, are very clean and are that way at all times due to our terrific housekeeping staff, our common areas look nice with the colored water features, and newly decorated contemporary look. Thank you for bringing to our attention an issue with an ice machine. Engineering is checking it out as we were not aware there was an issue with any of the many ice machines. Hope you stay with us again at the newly renovated Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center when you are in Dallas. Have a safe trip!

Victorville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel gives you a great deal of bang for your buck! Attractive hotel and rooms, good service and very accommodating, friendly, and yes! helpful staff! I would stay with Best Western again, not only in Dallas but where ever I travel to.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tonya G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Terry P.,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for the fantastic review! I believe you have found what I have repeatedly called one of the best kept secrets in Dallas...the newly renovated Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center. We hope you do return to stay with us over and over. Thank you again for helping us get the word out about the hotel and all it has to offer. Have safe travels!
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed for a business trip to Dallas area. The rooms are very comfortable, with nice bedding. Excellent room service with good selection. Breakfast was always hot and fresh. The staff at the desk was helpful and friendly. Will stay here again.

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing the newly renovated Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center! We sincerely appreciate your positive comments and will share them with Management, Ownership, and the staff. We look forward to your return. Safe travels!
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is extremely easy to get to right off of the I-635 loop which is a main highway in Dallas. After a long day at work the last thing I want is having a hard time finding a hotel. Its a nice room with internet and a free breakfast that is better than other free breakfast I've had.

Dear Kyle O,

Thank you for choosing the newly renovated Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center, one of Dallas best kept secrets as the word is not completely out regarding the extensive renovations and everything the hotel has to offer. We are centrally located at I635 and Hwy 75, not far from North Dallas Parkway, George Bush Toll-road providing access to all of Dallas. Glad you were comfortable in the room and enjoyed the complimentary WIFI which has been upgraded from 10MB to 100MB to increase speed. Our complimentary hot breakfast & extensive Continental breakfast offers more choices than any hotel I have worked at or stayed at. Thank you again and Safe, Happy travels!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!