Now I am not the type of person to complain, working in a hospitality service myself I do understand no one is perfect. Yet I also understand if I am going to pay the extra money to stay at a 3 STAR hotel as opposed to a 1STAR then there will be an expectancy level. I purchase my stay At this hotel with KAYAK, I did arrive at the hotel late (after midnight) and the front desk could not find my reservation. Before finally taking us to our room he attempted to put us in a room THAT PEOPLE WERE ALREADY STAYING IN. Imagine their surprise that at 1am someone is trying to get in their room!!! It took him 30 minutes to finally put us in our room, which was extremely small for a double and very outdated. Our room was on the first floor literally right next to the side entrance where we could hear people coming in and out of all night long. For this we changed rooms and I was so very gracious for the lady that did that for us. That room was thankful on the second floor and was updated and bigger.
The hotel was under construction which was not mention on their website so we had no warning of this, it was dusty and reaked of wet paint smell, only on the first floor but it was inevitable to walk through if you wanted breakfast. Which I would say is the only thing this hotel has got going for them, the breakfast was FABULOUS! Lastly after leaving the hotel I saw that they charged me for the nights I stayed, even though I had already paid through kayak!!! So I have two different charges against me!! Which also happened to overdraft my account leaving me with a fee on top of that! I have tried several times to talk to TINA, their general manager, to resolve this misunderstanding leaving voicemails but I have yet to receive a phone call back!! I will NOT be returning to this location and may actually never stay at a best western AGAIN!! The area of this hotel is rather uncomfortable, and skechy. But if you prefer to stay in that area there is an Embassy Suites about a block from it that looks promising!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel
- Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Best Western Dallas
- Best Western Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated Best Western Dallas Hotel and Conference Center is conveniently located minutes from upscale shopping at the nearby Galleria Mall and a variety of dining choices at "Restaurant Row." Downtown and all the sights are a short drive from this cozy hotel. Enjoy a hearty HOT breakfast at the Garden Cafe, refresh in the outdoor swimming pool, stay fit at the exercise facility, and unwind in our well-stocked Lobby Lounge. Smoking, Non-smoking, and Suites are available. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, Best Western Dallas Hotel and Conference Center will meet all of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dallas Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.