“How do you get executive lounge access??” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bundle
Ranked #31 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Oklahoma
“How do you get executive lounge access??”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We arrived greeted by great valet and excellent service .Having arrived extremely tired after a long drive; while checking in we were "granted" access to the executive lounge and informed about breakfast. Not catching all the details I later approached the front desk and inquired about breakfast again only to be informed that the only breakfast was served in the hotel restaurant . While explaining that I was previously told about breakfast in the executive lounge the staff seemed quite puzzled that we were "privy" to such accommodations. Other than that - the stay was pleasant. The bed was comfy with lots of pillows.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our check-in was friendly and efficient, and the front-desk agent made a specific note of the room preferences I provided online - and then assigned an appropriate room accordingly. Josh was our bellman and valet for check-in. He took the time to welcome us to Dallas while also providing directions for our evening.

In the morning, Dan was our bellman and provided excellent directions to make our road trip more efficient. In addition, he also took care to ensure that we had packed all of our devices and chargers plus checked to see if the drawers and the closet were empty before we left town. The hotel was very clean and has modern decor, and has a good location about 10 min north of Downtown. The restaurant looked inviting, but we did not have time to give it a chance before leaving.

Note that there is valet-only parking, which at $24/night seemed a little steep to us given our distance from downtown, but they clearly publish that rate, so it was not a surprise. This is definitely a hotel we’d consider staying at again on any future Dallas visits.

Lufkin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great Experience - They were very nice and helpful with my needs after having an unexpected knee surgery prior to my visit, in changing my room reservations to a handicap room at the last minute. Very accompaning to anything you threw out at them.

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice hotel, clean rooms, great sleep, healthy choices for food. Highly recommend for amy stay, business or personal. Staff was very helpful, and the business center had a printer to print some documents I needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Sharon Springs, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The hotel was very clean, but I had a few room issues. First the good. There are multiple restaurants walking distance. Flying fish and Hop Doddy's were great chains and inexspensive. Hop Doddy's has the Kobe beef decendant burgers and they are AMAZING!!!!

I was here for 4 nights and there was alot of "white noise" from the AC unit which made it difficult to sleep. My toilet wasn't flushing properly, the bathtub drain fell apart, and one of my keycards kept failing. They fixed the bathroom issues, but I had a little bit of a difficult time getting my key recoded. When I used the key at the fitness center (well equipped for a hotel) the key would no longer work. The first time it occurred I ended up in the lobby covered in sweat while the woman behind the desk drilled me. My email, name and address were not sufficient. She wanted my CC number (a business card so I didn't know it) a photo id (locked in my room while I sweat all over the front desk) and the phone number (unfortunately the person who booked my room used their business phone instead of mine). Finally she relented and recoded my key probably because my head was about to pop off right there in the lobby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Amarillo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I arrived late due to a delayed flight and the staff was great even though I was kind of out of it. The room was great with a very comfortable bed and no shortage of pillows. I really like that Starbucks coffee was in the lobby. Its a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were in the area for some educational event and our experience at this Hilton was great as expected of the brand. I had had a not-so-good experience at another hilton but this stay completely restored my confidence in the hilton experience. This experience was very pleasant, event-free, great house keeping, great kitchen staff, bell service, even better lounge service! .. Just a great experience all around... Will definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Dallas Park Cities? Share your experiences!