“GRRREAT LOCATION....GRREAT SERVICE......WONDERFUL PRICE” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #147 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
jazzytxchic
“GRRREAT LOCATION....GRREAT SERVICE......WONDERFUL PRICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2009

I have been staying here at this hotel off and on while that my house is being repaired and I felt at home while I was there. The staff is really friendly and it was quiet and it is located near Boston Market, Taco Bueno, Taco Bell and around the corner from some other nice restaraunts like Olive Garden, Outback, and near a bus line so I was so comfy, I will make sure to go back if I ever need them.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
hotelbound
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Stay was great, location was clean, quiet and convenient. Staff was friendly and very accommodating!

Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2009

You all need to seriously go check your hotel at 12121 Coit Road. This place is a chithole. The rooms are filthy, the staff lazy and incompetent and the facilities are falling apart. The laundry room door lock was broken and never was fixed . The so-called refrigerator in my room was barely functional and all of the knobs on the AC were gone! Never mind that turning the heat on in the place set off the fire alarm! The housekeeping is a joke. It is an insult to other hotels to refer to this as a 'pay by the hour' hotel. Fire your staff, rehab the rooms and replace the CABINETS and REFRIGERATORS. The only thing I can say for it is it wasn't infested with fleas, rats or cockroaches. They apparently won't stay there, EITHER. Needless to say, I won't ever go back to that craphole again. I'd rather live in my car. What was that you were paying your manager for? To MANAGE the place? Apparently NOT. I'll stay at a competitor the next time, even if it does cost me more.

• Liked — I didn't get attacked, robbed and my car wasn't stolen
  • Disliked — Everything else. It's a dump.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
kansas city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

the location was convienant and the workers were pleasant and very helpful. the kitchenette makes the stay much more pleasant

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dallas, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2008

I booked a two week stay here for a test run of this property. I will be relocating to the area long term in a few months and planed to stay here for about 6 months or so. Boy am I glad that I did a test run before committing to a 6 month stay.

Generally the rooms could use an update but that is not my major complaint. When I checked in this room was not what I consider clean. Please see the pics that I have uploaded. This was the way the room was upon check-in. I don't think there needs to be further explanation as they speak for themselves. I called the front desk to have those issues taken care of but was informed that the cleaning staff was gone for the day. Evidently, their cleaning staff does not stay until 5pm. I told them that I thought the shower and toilet condition was unacceptable. Two managers did come the following day in addition to the cleaning person which did attempt to clean up but still missed the cobweb in the ceiling.

The manager gladly removed the cobweb when she came to my room but the male manager informed me that The stains on the shower were not mold or mildew and asked me if there was anything else he could do for me. Well obviously since he did not think that getting the stains removed from the shower and toilet area where imperative I decided that it was not worth my time to continue to complain. I would just post a review up here and an take my money else where.

Note. When I called to complain I was told that the manger had another room for me that she personally inspected. When I returned back to the hotel at the end of the day I guess they didn't want to move my anymore b/c that room was no longer offered. I was told I would receive 1 night credit towards my bill for the inconvenience and I am waiting to see if that reflects on my credit card.

All in all if you feel like the condition these rooms are satisfactory for you then stay here as the location is very convenient and reasonable in price. Otherwise if you don't think this is clean then don't waste your time here b/c as you can see this is all you get.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Not very clean
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2006

The up side- A refrigerator, microwave ,stove,dirty plates and dirty silverware,coffee maker with 1 coffee packet per stay,and TV with basic cable.
The downside, tiny room, dirty, burn holes in blanket and tears too, self service towels, no housekeeping unless you stay 5 days and that gets you one cleaning. But worst of all I stayed when temperature was 27 degrees and the heat didn't work.... and noboby cared. Was told you can write the owners if you want. I checked out a day earlier with no refund and "upgraded" by staying at a Motel 6 which was cheaper and cleaner. Would not reccomend this dump to anybody.

• Stayed February 2006

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road? Share your experiences!