“Comfortable, Clean & Quiet” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #144 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Addison, Texas
“Comfortable, Clean & Quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

This is a nice property. It is a great value. I did not have any issues with customer service. They were very helpful and always friendly.
My room was clean and comfortable. I would gladly recommend this property to friends.

Room Tip: Fenia was very helpful in making my stay pleasant.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North - Park Central. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Austin, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

The room was very clean and well equiped (recently refurbished). Definitely a good value for the price.

Room Tip: ask for most recently refurbished
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Taipei, Taiwan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

For long term stays, the price is good. Weekly rates are about 36 USD per night.
A kitchenette, full bath, and a bedroom. The wireless is good.

If you are relocating and need a very small apartment, this will work.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

I've also reported this hotel to their corporate office. The staff are belligerent and disrespectful. The management is just as bad. I even spoke to the area manager to no avail so I had no choice but to go to the corporate level. The maids only clean rooms once a week and when they do they either half-@ss it, lie about cleaning the room when they didn't (this happened to us multiple times), or otherwise come up with some excuse to get out of it.

They say they're pet friendly, but they're really not. We have a cat and have been consistently refused maid service until we essentially clean the room ourselves beforehand. Having even a grain of litter or pellet of food on the floor is grounds for refusal as anything involving the pet isn't the maid's responsibility to clean according to their rules.

The rates are outrageous for the poor service and lack of amenities. The laundry room isn't functional most of the time. Their wi-fi is anything but high speed. The only plus is it's in a great location, but it also happens to be a crime ridden one. Not only was our car broken into during our stay here, but we've seen the police here more times than we could count.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I have traveled for 25 years all over the U.S. and this is by far the worst hotel ('extended stay' experience I have ever had. How bad? Because I pre-paid for the week, I decided I could stick it out; but not before spending over $100.00 on: New pillows, pillow cases, bug spray (yes, there are bugs; roaches), hangers and garbage bags. I spent my first night washing the sheets and packing up the rest of their filthy bedding into garbage bags. The laundry 'room' was filthy and most of the machines were posted as being out of order. There are roaches. I wouldn't even think of using the kitchen OR even bringing food into the room for fear of attracting MORE roaches.

This place is so bad, it should be closed down by the Health Department. No kidding.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

I have never experienced such horrble customer service in my life! First things first after reading some of the other reviews i am thankful my family and i did not stay at this establishment. However this was not because we chose not to. We live in austin and travel to dallas at least twice a month to visit family . Booked a suite online. Arrived to be met with a mean, unsympathetic front desk clerk. Even though we had our confirmation # in hand, she told us there was no reservation for us, and had nothing avail for us. After traveling 3 hours with two small children, to be met with such ugliness and rudeness was just unforgivable. This place should be burned down, better use: Parking Lot....

Room Tip: Review before u book. Double check reservation.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

If you have ANY respect for yourself stay far away from here! Absolutely attrocious.

• Stayed March 2010

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road? Share your experiences!