“Good Food - Overpriced” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Good Food - Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our waiter was condescending and sarcastic. He was helping us decide one moment, and then telling us what to do the next. The food was good, but not worth the price (which was more than what is shown on the restaurant's website). We were full and satisfied, but felt that a different approach by the server would have been more enjoyable and we had to pay way too much.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Great food, not so great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Weeknight dinner was very good. This is a white table cloth restaurant surrounded by dive bars, and some rough ones at that. The spring roll was super, the salad with spicy peanut sauce was fresh, and the rib eye cubes with spinach pasta was good, although the pasta was overcooked. Service was very attentive. Parking is terrible. We got there early and found a spot directly across the street. When we left around 9 p.m., there was some guy sitting in the street and charging $5 to park in the lot. I'd go back either for weekday lunch or early evening dinner. After that, the neighborhood gets a little dicey.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paris, Texas
“Everything about our lunch was just right.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I will start with my pho...it was the best I have tasted. I have been in search to the perfect bowl for many years. I have had it all over the country . This came with the meat on the side so it was truly rare when you eat it. You could also see the high grade. The broth was Devine .all of this and on a white table cloth and perfect service . It started with a wonderful salad and he ended with a piece of chocolate cake that would be worth going to this restaurant on its own. I think my wife was just as happy , I was is culinary bliss.....I can't wait to return

• Visited December 2013
Trophy Club, Texas
“Excellent all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

French Vietnamese at its best!! Great service very friendly staff!! Romantic environment in the heart of Deep Ellum. Dinner at Lemongrass before a night of watching live music is a must!

• Visited October 2013
Plano, Texas
“Great Asian food-all around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I ordered the Charbroiled Chicken and vermicelli noodles. Wonderful! The lunch salad was excellent! Since I was celebrating my birthday, they gave me a HUGE cake slice and my guest velvet cake. Yummy!! Service was great, and we made reservations before the lunch rush came. I would recommend.

• Visited September 2013