“Great italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kenny's Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 3,104 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montfort
Description: Kenny’s Italian Kitchen serves classic "Southern Italian American" food modeled after the "Little Italy" sections of Boston and New York. These Italian American styles of veal, chicken and seafood will include Parmigiana, Picatta and Marsala. Of course Kenny's Italian Kitchen wouldn't miss out on the classic meatballs, sausage & peppers or linguini & clams to name a few. Kenny’s Italian Kitchen is decorated with red checkered cloth table cloths, dark woods and the walls are adorned with black and white photos of friends, family and regular guests. A cozy patio and full service bar accompany the warm, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. You will swear you just dined at a neighborhood Italian joint in the Northeast.
Bogota, Colombia
“Great italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Wow, great and delicious italian food.
Pizza incredible & chicken parmigiana yummmi.
Service was excellent
Its a must in Dallas.

“Great, authentic italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I love Italian food. I have lived in Dallas for over four years in search of a restaurant I can designate as my go to. I think my search is over. Kenny's has an assortment of different restaurants and I must say that this may be the best of all of them. I ordered the chicken parmesan and it was wonderful. I also tried the meatballs as an appetizer, which was also good. The service was better than average. I would recommend this restaurant to whomever loves real Italian food. If you like Olive Garden you may want to stay away.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carrollton, Texas
“Fantastic meal & customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Wife and I had a great meal tongiht. Stared with the midnight meatballs for an app. 3 good sized meatballs and some sauce. Good way to start a meal. My wife was torn between the Chicken Marsala and Eggplant parm. Our server Heather offers to bring he half orders of both. I had the chick parm and it was really good.
Great service, great food, good prices. Portions are large.
If in the area, give it a try. You wont be disapointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We were trying to find some place new and saw this place. We were so glad we made the choice. As soon as we walked through the doors we were greeted by a very wonderful hostess. We were seated immediately which we were surprised by. The food was excellent. Each sauce complemented each dish perfectly. I would highly recommend visiting Kenny's to anyone looking for a great Italian meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida
“Good Italian Food At Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a very good Italian meal at this causal restaurant.
The Veal Chop was large and came with pasta
Service was pleasant and the room was not to noisy
Highly recommend the restaurant for a good meal

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere