Im a 36 year old single mom who travels very often with family. I Stayed here for weekend trip to visit friends in the area. Paid $89 a night for double beds. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Hotel and the rooms are clean and new. The free breakfast is always a plus when you have kids. Thy have a very nice outdoor pool and a warm hot tub. We will probably stay at this location every time we come to Dallas. There was also a Taco Bell, KFC, sonic, Chili's, Walmart and numerous stores and food chains on the exit that are also new to the area. I 100% recommend this Hanpton Inn. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located between downtown Dallas and Arlington, our hotel sits in the middle of outdoor recreation, amusement parks and cultural attractions. Our 79-room hotel offers guest rooms and accessible rooms with one king-sized bed and two queen-sized bed options. We also offer a one king-sized bed studio suite with a sofa bed. Each of our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable, a work desk with an adjustable lamp, lap desk, free remote printing and free high-speed internet access. Free hot breakfast, clean and fresh Hampton bed®, and Gym/fitness center use are included in every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Cockrell Hill I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas/Cockrell Hill i-30
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Cockrell Hill i-30 Hotel Dallas