“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,033 restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Olive
Description: There are two Perry's restaurants in Dallas. The one that I am writing about is "Perry's Steakhouse and Grill" (the other one is called "The Place at Perry's" ) 214-855-5151
Sherman, Texas
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Everything on this menu is top notch.

We had the pork chop (its huge and presented like none other)
and the sea bass which were both fabulous.

Service is impeccable!

Prices are excellent given the value and the ambiance is
top notch too!!!!

91% Recommend
Charlotte, Nc
“Thank you, Perry's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Out of town for my birthday & my husband booked dinner. Eating out can be so difficult for me due to a long, odd list of allergies. Perry's did not disappoint. All involved in our service were aware of my issues and committed to providing a lovely & special allergy free dinner. Even though it was a tad noisy, the food and service more than made up for that.

Visited July 2013
Mount Pleasant, Texas
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We were celebrating our friend's graduation from grad school, and decided to try Perry's. Our first choice was Nick & Sam's, but he wanted to try a place we had never been to before. One word... AMAZING!

We arrived 30 minutes early, but our table was ready. Our server, Joel, was so attentive and helpful. I couldn't decide on what coctail to order, so he asked if he could surprise me. I promptly agreed, and was not disappointed! He brought me a Raspberry Crusta (rum, vodka, raspberry, and champagne), and it was superb! For appetizers, I HIGHLY recommend the Signature Fried Asparagus -- lightly breaded and fried asparagus topped with crabmeat, and Cherry Pepper Calamari (best calamari we've ever had!). Their Lobster Bisque has become my husband's favorite (he's been in search of a great Lobster Bisque). The Ceasar Salad was very flavorful -- served with anchovy filets. For my main course, I ordered Perry's Famous Pork Chop. Warning: you must be extremely ravenous or plan on sharing. It's HUGE -- 7 fingers thick! It's slow roasted for 9 hours and carved table side. They split it into 3 sections -- eyelash, eye, and ribs. Delish and tender! My husband ordered the Chilean Sea Bass, which he said was delicious! My daughter ordered the bone-in filet, which she raved about! My friends ordered the Filet Perry, which they said was good, but a bit on the dry side. You would think that after all this food, we would pass on dessert, but we didn't! I recommend the Nutty D'Angelo -- vanilla icecream topped with flambeed almonds! Pass on the Mont Blanc a la Frisc.

They also have an impressive wine cellar, but were out of my husband's first choice. It turned out to be alright because the 2005 Sena Red Blend from Chile was delicious.

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille has definitely made it on our list of top restaurant choices for Dallas!

Chicago
“Great Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Since moving to Dallas last fall I have been on the search for the best steak in Dallas (I have to admit I have limited my search to the Downtown, Uptown and Turtle Credk areas. Perry's beats the competition. The steaks are delicious and perfectly prepared. The sides choices are varied and delicious too. Perry's has a great wine selection. Perry's isn't cheap, but it is well worth it for those special occassions.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“Most excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I truly enjoyed this restaurant. Although it is not particularly kid-friendly, my daughter was welcomed with open arms.

Steak was perfectly prepared, sides were perfect. I could not have asked for a better experience! However, my favorite champagne was a bit too pricey, even for a 5-star restaurant. I would have easily paid $125 for either Piper or Veuve but $250+ is just too much. Oh well. Other than that, it was a fabulous evening.

Will definitely be back!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Perry's Steakhouse and Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Perry's Steakhouse and Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.