“This is my favorite restaurant in Dallas” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,105 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Olive
Description: There are two Perry's restaurants in Dallas. The one that I am writing about is "Perry's Steakhouse and Grill" (the other one is called "The Place at Perry's" ) 214-855-5151
Dallas, Texas
“This is my favorite restaurant in Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had our Girl's Night Out here and all of us agreed that this is our favorite place to eat in Dallas. We all had the $44 anniversary special. I had crap cake, caesar salad, famous pork chop and Nutty d'Angelo for dessert. We all had variations with salmon, chopped salad, wedge salad, creme brulee. All were wonderful. We have been here again and again and it never disappoints.

I have to also say that the service at this restaurant is impeccable. Ivan was our waiter and he is OUTSTANDING. All of the staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a memorable dining experience.

“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have made a point to have Friday lunch (pork chops) there on many occasions. They are the BEST pork chops I've ever had ...and such a deal ($11.95), includes mashed potatoes and home-made applesauce. I substitute with some greens. This meal is so large, it lasts for one or two more meals. Just call ahead for an early reservation.

• Visited June 2013
“Steak and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Perry's during the restaurant's 4 year anniversary and dined off the 4 course for $44 meal. The selections were good choices and we (3 of us in our party) all loved our food. Our servers were very attentive to our requests. We loved the atmosphere - fun on Friday night!

“Pork chops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had the lunch special of pork chops with mashed potatoes and applesauce.
Atmosphere was very pleasant and quiet despite being busy.
The pork chops were tender and awesome.
The portion size for the sides was lacking. I had to take the rest of the pork chops home, so I can eat some sides with it. I like eating my meat and vegetables at the same time. :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Perry's Really is That Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Yes it really is that good. Food is excellent. Choices are too. ( try the lobster mac) We went for a business lunch and were dressed business casual. At first it looked like we were underdressed but it turned out the lunch crowd was quite eclectic. Make a reservation or plan to wait in line. Don't even think about not using the valet parking service. This really is one of the best restaurants in Dallas.