“GREAT PLACE TO EAT AND SEE A CONCERT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The House of Blues Dallas

The House of Blues Dallas
2200 N. Lamar Street, Dallas, TX (Oak Lawn)
(214) 978-2583
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 90 Activities in Dallas
Type: Concerts, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Live music, great food and lots of fun! Restaurant is open nightly for dinner at 4PM and for lunch Sat-Sun. We offer free valet parking for the Perot Museum on Sat-Sun from 11:30AM-2PM with purchase of lunch from Crossroads at House of Blues. Come to our Happy Hour daily from 4PM-6PM. Check out Sunday Gospel Brunch on select Sunday's at 12:30PM. Host private parties and special events at this world-famous location.
Graham, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT AND SEE A CONCERT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The place is GREAT!!! The food was top shelf, service is over the top and waiter signed the ticket and we were the first ones in for the concert! PERFCT PLACE TO HANG OUT!!!

Visited December 2012

Plano, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“The House of Blues Dallas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We went to a concert & paid for good seats - couldn't see because of several drunks who stood & danced(?) in front of us the whole time. We were afraid they were going to fall off the balcony, they were so drunk. A big disappointment for the money.

Visited February 2012
Jenna R, Marketing Coordinator at The House of Blues Dallas, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hi,

I'm sorry you weren't able to see and enjoy the show. Could you send me an email at jennarushing@livenation.com. I'd like to speak to you further about your experience. We'd love for you to come back and give us another chance. Hope to see you soon. Best wishes.
McKinney, Texas
24 attraction reviews
“National chain, but hey -it's all DALLAS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Always a good time if you are in Texas or Vegas......HofBlues is a wonder and always dependable for good food, booze and music. Even the gospel brunch is fun for the non-religious. (me)...good music is good. period.

Visited October 2012
Hey Lana,

I'm so glad that you always have a great time when visiting House of Blues. We hope to see you back super soon! We're so grateful for such wonderful fans.

Best wishes.
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“conerts..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've only been for concerts. I'd like the line to move a helluva lot faster so I can get some dinner before the shows. It would also be neat, if the center VIP section with chairs and waitress service wasn't full, that I could pay money to get into it.
I still love to rock, but I am old. I have money, and would love to spend it for the pleasure of sitting down getting drunk and enjoying my favorite bands in style. Just sayin'

Visited October 2012
Jenna R, Marketing Coordinator at The House of Blues Dallas, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Hi, Thanks for writing a review for your visit to House of Blues. I'm sorry that you've had to wait in long lines before. Next time you visit if you call ahead and make reservations for dinner we can get you seated in plenty of time to enjoy your dinner and be in line early for the concert. For most of our shows we offer Pass The Line. If you dine in our restaurant, Crossroads at House of Blues and spend $20 a person then you can Pass The Line and go straight into a much smaller line inside the venue. No waiting outside and you'll get priority entry before the people in the line outside are let in. You can also reserve a VIP table a couple weeks/days ahead of time for the concert that you're coming to. Our VIP table hostess is Kimberly Espinoza. If you email her at KimberlyEspinoza@livenation.com she'd be more than happy to reserve you one of the VIP Tables. I totally understand preferring to sit there. Those are for sure the best seats in the house and sometimes it's nice to have a comfy seat to enjoy some food and drinks at. Please don't hesitate to call us anytime if you have any more questions or comments. Thanks for visiting us! We hope to see you back soon!
TX
13 attraction reviews
“House of Confuse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our waiter was nice, but seemed confused by the little things - ordering, serving, returning, billing.

The food & drinks (at least the orders that did eventually arrive) were mediocre at best, and overpriced.

A grueling 1.5 hours later we had enough confusion for one lunch.

On a positive note, the atmosphere is unique & somewhat interesting.

Visited December 2012