The hotel is a repurposed textiles factory, so there are concrete pillars & brick walls throughout. They did great with modernizing the space. We had a room facing the Omni and McDonald's with a great bed & great shower. Oddly shaped room with some wasted space because of the concrete pillar in our room. Little storage for bags. No microwave. Decent walking location to downtown (lots of restaurants) in a reasonably safe area. Parking was $10 a night in a nearby lot, which was well lit.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Dallas Downtown Hotel Dallas
- Aloft Dallas Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloft Dallas Downtown is a vibrant, loft-inspired hotel, conveniently located near City Hall, the Dallas Convention Center, American Airlines Center, and Arts District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft Dallas Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.