You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6055 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75240   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #25 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
McLean, VA
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

IHG should bring all their Holiday Inn operators and franchisees to this property and say "This is how you run a quality operation" and demand nothing less. Furnishings suggested a nice 4-star hotel. Staff was great. If there was a criticism, the breakfast was not appealing, but it was kind of standard Holiday Inn fare.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
hiedallas, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area), responded to this review, June 9, 2013
McLean4,

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about your stay at our hotel! We are very proud of our hotel and are glad that you were able to experience the excellence we strive for. We look forward to having you stay at our hotel again in the future!

-Janice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Kelly, Janice, Gerry.....all awesome. They go over and beyond. Rooms very clean. Breakfast limited. Appearance of hotel pristine. AND MOST OF ALL QUIET! If you need great sleep, shower, and a great bed......drive through the construction because its worth it. And I am definitely picky.

• Stayed May 2013
Landra487,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay. We truly look forward to seeing you again on your next stay at our hotel!

Pretoria, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

For business travel you need a good location near a freeway with a desk in the room to work at. this hotel has spacious rooms with a necessary desk to work at. Fitness centre is also available. the rooms are clean, staff is friendly and they include a breakfast which saves time. Not much frills, but great value for the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hiedallas, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area), responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Maeson M,

We are glad to hear that our hotel fit your needs on your business trip! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Sumter, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. The breakfast was hot and delicious, but most of all the service was first class!!! From check in, during stay through check out, everyone was phenomenal!! Jorje, Kelly , Samuel and Brandon. I look forward to being back at this same location every month!!! Thank you for making a stressful trip a lot less stressful and more pleasant!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
hiedallas, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area), responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Uyvonnie F,

We appreciate your valuable feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We aim to have every guest that stays at our hotel as pleased with our service as you were. I will personally recognize each of my employees that you mentioned. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I wasn't going to write a review (just not really my thing), until I read how many negative ones there were on here. My husband and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel for the OKC Thunder vs Dallas Mavs game back in January and we had a very pleasant time. Check in was a breeze and they even called us a cab to have us picked up later in the evening to take us to the game. I have seen reviews that are complaining about the bed being to hard, I guess to each their own, but I slep just fine and didn't think it was too hard at all. I have a memory foam bed at home so I should have been able to tell the difference. The bathroom is what I really loved. I love the walk in shower and the sink. Again, to each their own. We didn't use to pool so I can't say anything on that matter, but we did walk past it and it was very nice looking. Yes, there is construction. If you turn out from the Walgreens behind the hotel you can still go in either direction you were wanting to go from the access road and avoid it. So that didn't bother me much at all, plus I understand that it's not the fault of the hotels and I'm sure they wish it wasn't there as well. The breakfast was really nice in the mornings as well. I was just really pleased with everything. We could not hear anything outside of our room and the parking lot was packed so I know they had a lot of customers at that time. I understand that not everyone will have the same experience, but I really think there are people who try to find things they don't like about certain things. I just want to enjoy a nice weekend away with my family and not let every little thing get to me (without spending a lot of money) this hotel does that for us.
We are actually booked to stay again this Thursday through Saturday for a quick anniversary get away (we live in Norman, OK) so we try to get away every couple of months.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer R,

We appreciate your kind feedback. Our goal is to have every single guest that stays at our hotel as pleased as you were with their stay. We are glad you liked the unique designs of our hotel! We hope you had fun at the Mav’s game! We appreciate you staying at our hotel and look forward to seeing you again the future!

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed here for a long weekend with the family. A suite (two queen beds and a pull out sofa) were perfect for our family of five. Our boys (ages 6 and 3) shared one of the queens while my wife and I share the other queen, and our 9 yr old daughter took the pull out. To accommodate all five of us so well, any place else would have been hard pressed to beat the $117 per night rate we got through Hotels.com.

Positives: new, nice decorating, location, room size, indoor pool was great for the kids, free breakfast, staff.

Negatives: beds are a little hard, no restaurant or lounge.

Room Tip: For a large party, the suite is worth it for the pull out couch. But don't expect an extra room...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
hiedallas, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area), responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We appreciate you leaving your valued feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are glad the room was to your liking and fit your family well. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

DO visit this hotel if you want value, wonderful staff clean rooms, and a service second to none, the first person I met was Brandon and I wish I could take him back to the UK with me, he is amazing his help, attitude and attention to deteail is exlempoary, a credit to Holiday Inn, and such a pleasure to meet. May i also mention Lisa the manager kind, funny and she makes the hotel as welcoming as she can, I felt I was sotpping with a friend, also Jorge was a lovely man who had time whenever I needed help, also not forgetting Blain who is a true gentleman, all in all hard working staff, keeping the high standards, and friendly at all times. I must add I tried the eggs after reading a bad review and I am impressed along with the free buffet breakfast they wew lovely, as was all the food offered. The value for money this hotel offers is amazing, and even though road construction is going on right in front of the hotel ( totally beyond their control ) I still slept well in a front facing room, I was comfortablr and had plenty of pillows, if I could find a fault to sound ballanced I would but I can not fault this lovelt hotel, my thanks to all for a smashing stay for 6 days, I would be happy to stop again anytime, I think Holiday Inn want too look after this team as they make this hotel magic, I will always remember Brandons welcome and help, and to each of you my thanks for keeping me safe and comfortable, regards from Mrs T Bowyer

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Mrs. T Bowyer,
We are so happy that you stayed with us and that we had the pleasure of meeting you on your trip to Texas. Each and every one of my employees talked about how sweet you were. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and our staff. We truly look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Texas!
-Janice

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area)? Share your experiences!