I stayed at the Ramada for 4 days and I would not recommend this to anyone even if the person is on a budget. The carpets in the hallway leading to the rooms were heavily stained and there is a strong unpleasant smell as soon as you enter the lobby area. The ambiance of the place was gloomy and the hallway and rooms were not well lit. The place is not well kept and looks very old. I witnessed the cleaning lady cleaning my room on two occasions and would not call it cleaning especially in the bathroom. No wonder the bathroom had mildew and I had to bath with the lights off. Their definition of complimentary breakfast is not what you would expect. You have to pay for pancakes or omelettes. The basic breakfast they have is cereal, juices, scrambled eggs and boiled eggs. Anything else would have to be paid for. I have stayed at other hotels that charge similar rates and had a better experience than at Ramada Dallas North. I will not recommend it to ANYONE and I definitely would not be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Dallas North Hotel Dallas
- Ramada Dallas North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Clean, and Affordable rooms. Let us show you our hospitality. Come enjoy your stay and leave the rest to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ramada Dallas North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.