“Clean, friendly, and nice staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Dallas North

You added Ramada Dallas North to your Saves list
Ramada Dallas North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8102 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75251 (Formerly Ramada Park Central Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #124 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Houston
“Clean, friendly, and nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

I stopped by here on my way to Houston from business and this place is very nice for the price. The staff is great and helpful and the breakfast was better than other breakfasts I had at most hotels.

The downside is that the hotel is a little older so be prepared for that. I heard from the front desk that renovations are going to be happening in the future. I guess I missed it.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Ashland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

I am an important businessman. If there's one thing I take seriously, it's business. If there are two things I take seriously, it's business and hotel rooms. What does this have to do with the Ramada Park Central Hotel? Everything.

Let's start with the room. Bed for sleep business? Check. Bathroom for body business? Check. There is even a business center for business business and a fitness center for fitness business.

I eat food which is why I was glad that there was a free breakfast. The parking lot was smooth and covered in soft asphalt. Right smack in the middle of Dallas too, tough guy, what a comfortable location.

This was a leisure trip. I had a leisurely stay. My wife and I did leisurely things. There's a pool if you like pools. I do not like pools.

Room Tip: Ask for Robin Oh directly
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
RobinOh, Manager at Ramada Dallas North, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Thank you for your response. Hopefully we see you again in the future.
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

Me and my boyfriend stayed here during spring break so that we would be closer to Dallas and can go out and enjoy the nightlife.

The hotel was very nice and the service was great. The rooms were cleaned everyday and we had fresh towels. Also, they offer a complimentary breakfast.

Our hotel stay offered more than I expected for the low prices. Definitely a great value.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking rooms
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Robin332, Manager at Ramada Dallas North, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Thank you again for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

It was a nice hotel. I felt comfortable and the service is pleasant. The free breakfast was nice and considering the cost I was pleasantly surprised overall.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
RobinOh, Manager at Ramada Dallas North, responded to this review, April 19, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again in the future on your next trip.

Been to Ramada Dallas North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Dallas North

Address: 8102 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75251 (Formerly Ramada Park Central Hotel)
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #124 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Dallas North 3*
Stylish, Clean, and Affordable rooms. Let us show you our hospitality. Come enjoy your stay and leave the rest to us. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Dallas North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Dallas North Hotel Dallas

If you own or manage Ramada Dallas North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.