“what travling should be. Great breakfast !” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1590 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75234   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #10 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jupiter, Florida
“what travling should be. Great breakfast !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Fresh organic foods, real relaxing experience, pre-pay for the b-fast buffett and save. I've stayed here 5 times in the past year and have seen the same staff each vist. Very nice to see friendly face. Low turnover says a lot for the mgnt.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for the review and compliments. The staff at our hotel is like one big family, and we truly do love to be here and to serve our guests! I'm very glad to hear you've been recognizing some of our associates, and I'm sure they look forward to seeing you as much as you do them. Have a wonderful weekend, and we will see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Warm welcome, good design, very comfortable guest rooms and beds. At my service level, express service and morning coffee were excellent. Very accommodating concierge in restaurant recommendations. eager and cheerful bell desk. This is a business and not a leisure location.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ardell, and for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our top-notch service here at the Omni Dallas Park West. We would certainly love to have you and your coworkers stay with us anytime. If there is anything we can do to make your stays more comfortable, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed for the long MLK weekend and was extremely impressed with the facilities. The hotel common areas and rooms were updated, clean and tasteful. I had dinner in the hotel bar one night and wanted to watch a specific hockey game on a television, the staff was very helpful in helping me find the game (and the chicken fried rib eye steak was great). All staff that I encountered were very friendly- reception, bar, restaurants, coffee stand, etc. The wifi in my room was very fast. All of this at a GREAT value. If I had to find a downside it would be that the location is a little isolated so there weren't other restaurant choices that were nearby, but that is a very minor knock.

I'll emphasize that this hotel exceeded my expectations at the price point. This was my first stay at an Omni and I will seek out an Omni next time I travel, and will most definitely will stay at this Omni next time I am in the Dallas area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Gavin, I'm so glad to hear about your great weekend. I will definitely pass your review on to our food and beverage staff to let them know their service was appreciated. If you do find yourself staying at the Park West again, please feel free to utilize our complimentary shuttle service to take you to close restaurants and shopping destinations. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to hosting you again!
Texarkana, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I found this Omni Hotel in the Irving area to be the best value compared to others at the time I needed a room for the night. At $79/night it was a real bargain. The hotel is upper crust of hotels in the area. Nice amenities. The breakfast was superb for only a $3 up charge. Incredible. The negatives were a too hard a bed for my bad back and too noisy in the early morning with showers and toilets flushing. Otherwise it was very nice. I would probably stay there again even if it were over $100/night.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Bill, thank you for staying with us and for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the amenities and breakfast, and I apologize that your bed was not as comfortable as you would have liked. If you get the opportunity to stay with us again, feel free to share your concerns with our staff, and we will do our best to get you the pillows you prefer.
Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our stay! Your hotel, staff and restaurant impressed us very much and we certainly plan to make Omni our choice, when we need a hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed all the perks of being a special guest, especially our morning beverage. We met Kafia (in the restaurant) on our very first day for lunch. She ended up being our server each day and we just fell in love with her. Please let her know that she has fans from Oklahoma City and keep up the great work! Our birthdays are a week apart (Jan 25 & Jan 31) and we had to celebrate early this year. This was our birthday celebration weekend and it was spectacular. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Happy birthday to you and your husband, Tamara! We feel so honored you chose to stay with us for your special weekend. We've forwarded your nice comments on to Kafia. She's definitely one of our many shining stars! Please consider staying with us again next year, or sooner. If you do, let us know what you're celebrating and we will do our very best to ensure you have another memorable stay. Thank you!
AMARILLO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I booked this hotel to be able to have a relaxing weekend before things get really busy at work. The hotel was great. It has on site restaurants but is also very close to outside restaurants and shopping. The fitness center is well equipped with cardio and strength training equipment and TVs. Everything that we used worked great. The wifi signal in the room was weaker than I expected, but it worked and allowed us to connect when we needed. We will go back again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Michael, thank you and your wife for coming to Dallas and staying with us for your relaxing weekend. I hope it prepared you well for your busy work season! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our fitness center and amenities. If you would like to workout in your guestroom, you can ask the Front Desk about our Get Kit Fit next time! You can also let us know upon reserving your room that you didn't have the best wifi signal last time, and we will try to get you to a room with better reception. I apologize that it was not up-to-par this time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

It was my husband's birthday, and I wanted to surprise him. I reserved the Romance Remembered Package. It was a fabulous value. The hotel called me before we arrived and asked if there was anything else I needed for my stay. They also asked if we were celebrating anything special. To my surprise, they surprised my husband with a special birthday desert delivered right to our room. The staff was top notch! They were very kind, helpful, and friendly. We also enjoyed breakfast in the Dover's Grill. It was delicious, and the morning staff were very friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
I'm so thrilled to hear that you and your husband enjoyed a special weekend here with us at the Omni Park West. Many of our guests stay here for business and love it, but we do not slack on our weekend guests either! We would be very happy to have you back again, whether it be for another birthday, anniversary, or just for fun. As long as you let us know ahead of time what the occasion is, we will do our best to make it memorable. Thank you for the review and for choosing Omni!

Been to Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West? Share your experiences!