“Awesome customer service!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1590 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75234   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #5 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Awesome customer service!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was my first stay at an Omni hotel and I was very pleased. The hotel lobby was so beautiful and inviting. Check in was easy and customer service was great from everyone that I encountered. The additional towels and pillows that I requested arrived to the room within one hour of check in and the lady that brought them up was very pleasant and happy. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was due to the inability of the air conditioning in our room 723 to get cold as we would have liked it. Also due to the slight musky smell I noticed upon entering the room, it was nothing that a little bath and body works spray couldn't handle. It just smelled like they should use carpet fresh when they vacuum next time. When we checked out I informed the front desk of the air conditioning issue and she gave me 2 free lunch at the Dover's Grille. This place knows how to make and keep their customers happy!!! Every requests that I had during my one night stay was handled promptly and efficently, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your positive feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and that your first experience at an Omni Hotel was so memorable. We hope that when your plans bring you back to the DFW area, you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back!

556 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

In hopes of a relaxing week the entrance to this hotel is grand. Great sunlight and the fitness center is well equipped. Jason at the front desk was awesome I reserved a suite a month in advance but was notified by email the morning of my stay the suite that was assigned to me was near the elevator by the the loyalty manager. Unfortunately due to my busy schedule I was unaware of this until I was standing at front desk checking in -- as my Select Guest key folder was flagged with an ORANGE NOTICE. and read the e-mail later. While the room was spacious -- I did not like the location right next to the machine room and just to the left of the elevator. My opinion of the living furniture was outdated and the carpet worn. I will say the staff was polite.

I felt stuck here and after a long drive from Houston disappointed. I was offered in return for the mishap... send up complementary wine and cheese. To which a received a small cheese, fruit and nut sampler and $8.00 bottle wine: Hogue Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 750ML. i decided to settle in and take a shower. Then vanity magnifying mirror light was out. When I order a movie I could not view it on the living room TV. The problem with watching for the bed is I will fall asleep and miss the movie so that is the convenience of a suite for me.

I did enjoy my experience a the Wine Thief the both the wine and food were pretty good and the bartender had an nice disposition.

Room Tip: Not sure... My suite was near the machine room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and provide us with feedback. We value your opinion and thank you for choosing to stay at the Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West. We regret that your recent stay at our property was "just okay" and your comments have been passed along to our entire management team. As a seasoned traveler and member of Omni's Select Guest Loyalty Program, you know that "just okay" is not good enough so please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything else that I may be of assistance with at ddelk@omnihotels.com and thank you again for your feedback.
Upland, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Many thoughtful amenities; very convenient location.

Helpful staff; excellent exercise facilty.

Comped the internet connection fee; I don't know how often this happens, but it's worth asking.

Fast vallet parking service with in/out privileges, but costs $12 a day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you had such a nice experience and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to our area.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have stayed here about a half dozen times, and always choose this hotel over my typical "point earners" when in Dallas. Always a pleasant experience, wonderful helpful staff, very nicely appointed rooms, and free coffee delivered to my door in the morning. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Join their frequent program for expedited check-in, free coffee delivery in the morning - even if yo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property and for continuing to choose us each time you visit the area. We are very pleased to hear you had another enjoyable experience and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back!
Washougal, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I only spent one night at the Omni Hotel Park West (actually less than 10 hours) during a recent business trip, but we will definitely stay here again if we need to stay in the Dallas-DFW area. Our king suite was large, included a separate sitting area with its own TV, and we had a very enjoyable late dinner in the wine bar, mostly thanks to Ernesto -- the very helpful and attentive wine steward/waiter. The bed was soft and supportive, and the bathroom was well lit, nicely appointed, and had not-too-fragrant toiletries.

We needed dinner even though it was late when we checked in, and so we decided to visit the wine bar called The Wine Thief, just off the lobby. They had a limited selection of wines, but they were all of high quality. My husband and I are not experts, but we do drink wine often and know a few things. We ordered the house Sauvignon Blanc and were awarded with Kim Crawford - we love Marlborough S. Blancs! After that, we ordered the Charddonay and red wine flights - three wines each, and they both offered tasty though different styles of wines.

We also ordered three small plates to share - Tres Tacos, Caprese salad, and the goat cheese flatbread. All of them were delicious and of good size, considering the price. Overall, the prices seemed reasonable, and we had plenty to eat. My husband's favorite was the flatbread, and mine was the salad, but the three tacos (shrimp, chicken & pork rib meat) were great too.

One tip: join Omni's frequent guest club and you'll get a glass of complimentary wine and a beverage (coffee or juice) delivered to your room in the morning. Though we were unable to take advantage of the breakfast beverage, due to our early departure time, they did have complimentary Starbucks coffee in the lobby so we were able to take a cup to go.

We have just recently started staying at Omni hotels, and I think we'll do it more regularly from now on. We have only had good experiences at them!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are very pleased to hear you had such a great stay at the Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West and that your experience at Wine Thief was so memorable. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we are delighted to have a new fan of Omni Hotels & Resorts. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Palm Beach, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel for business trips.....quiet rooms, comfortable beds, good lounge area for evening ...good bar, good dining....nice coffee spot in the mornings

I have tried to submit review in accordance with Tripadisor,....but quite frankly getting tired of your 220 character required error messages..... Does this give you enough characters now ?????

• Stayed March 2013
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West and thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This hotel is very nice--well designed, very comfortable rooms, and pleasant outdoor pool area. The service is even better. The reception staff (particularly Tobie) is very professional and friendly. When I brought a relatively minor housekeeping issue to their attention is was dealt with immediately with a sincere apology and outstanding follow-up from Tobie and from Stephanie in the housekeeping department. A minor issue received a major response. The outstanding weekend rate is another attraction. I highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback! We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay and found it to be such a memorable experience. We will ensure your kind words make it back to Tobie, Stephanie and the entire staff and we definitely look forward welcoming you back to the Omni Dallas Park West very soon!

Been to Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West? Share your experiences!