“What No in room Coffee???” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt DFW

You added Grand Hyatt DFW to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt DFW
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2337 South International Parkway, P.O. Box 619045, Dallas, TX 75261-9045   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #1 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
“What No in room Coffee???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful and the service was exceptional. The room had state of the art touch lighting systems that had a master panel by the bed. The window coverings were very neat panels that lifted via the touch control system. As always Hyatt had fresh beautiful flowers through the entire hotel as well as the staff being extremely professional and courteous. The two biggest issues for me were realizing at the time of wake up that there was only in room coffee upon request and extremely dim lighting in the bathroom.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed overnight at the Grand Hyatt DFW and the hotel more than exceeded my expectations. I called ahead to see if we could be upgraded to a suite given that we are Diamond members and we were a party of 3 with a very active 7 year old. I spoke to Brittany and she handled my request with the utmost professionalism. When we got there she greeted us enthusiastically and explained all the benefits patiently. She is a great asset to this very professionally run hotel.

The room and bathroom were spotless. Not a single thing out of place. The view from our room was amazing and even though we overlooked the runway you could hardly hear any airplane noise.

We ordered room service for dinner – The lobster mac and cheese was just scrumptious.

When we left the next day the concierge printed our boarding passes along with priority stickers so we didn’t have long to wait through security.

All in all an amazing experience. I have stayed at several Park Hyatts and service here comes pretty close. Now if only the shower water pressure was a tad stronger…

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking runway
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Second stay here- great service, wonderful beds, quiet, clean and spacious. Only two complaints. They removed the quick shop with grab and go snacks and drinks for a sushi bar, which,in fairness I didn't try the sushi so I was disappointed by the change. Also, confusion at the front desk over getting a steamer. They list that they supply them but the desk wasn't able to get me one. Will come back, still overall pleased.

Stayed August 2013
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I stay fairly often at this hotel, not only its conveniently located inside the airport terminal, but it also has the following items to consider:

Fantastic attitude and service from staff every single time.
Rooms are beautifull and technologically advanced, everything is controlled through a touchpad, very nice.
The food options and quality are excellent!!
Its always weel mantained, modern and improving.

I know its hard to believe for an airport hotel, but i will put it against any city hotel and i bet you will love it. Its one of my favorites worldwide.

As i will be changing jobs i wont be staying as frequent as i have been (3 to 4 times a month) so I want to express my gratitude to all the staff that made ALL my stays excellent!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ocean Pines, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a one-night stay at the Grand Hyatt DFW before an international flight. The hotel is gorgeous and just completed a major renovation. As a Hyatt Diamond, and due to low occupancy, we were upgraded to a beautiful suite. The suite had modern appointments, lovely art and electronic touchpads in each room for lights and electronic shades; there was even a camera and screen to see who was at the door.
We had a lovely breakfast in the restaurant, which just finished a major remodel two days before our arrival, per restaurant manager Pablo Alamo. The Villeroy and Bosch china and table appointments and the great ambiance and the great food made this restaurant a must-do. Try the Chilaquiles Verdes Con Pollo for breakfast.
Our only regret is that we did not have enough time to visit the pool, fitness center and spa. For our next visit we will plan to arrive earlier to enjoy these facilities.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

From check-in (thanks, Brittany, for making it so pleasant), to a superb room and vibrant attitudes by the dining staff, this was a terrific stay.

I've stayed in 5 star places worldwide. Obviously the management cares and leads by example. Even the housekeeping crew was great. Every detail taken care of. Hats off to a truly great hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was booked in here for one night prior to a business meeting. I expected an overpriced tired out old hotel with small rooms and few amenities. After all, it's right on the airport grounds. You pay a premium and hope for a decent bed.

To my surprise, the room was spacious, modern, with lots of amenities. The staff was courteous and efficient - in fact, I walked off my airplane in the B terminal at 8:45 and I was in my room at 9:00 pm. Can't beat that. I particularly loved the fact that the floor to ceiling picture window comes with a floor to ceiling powered window shade that allows for a dark room any time, day or night. That's especially important if you're crashing at 3:00 in the afternoon after a long flight from overseas. And even though it's on the airport grounds, it's quiet.

I'm hoping for more meetings in Dallas at this hotel. It's a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Grand Hyatt DFW? Share your experiences!