“Authenic, Reasonable, and a Good Atmospere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,474 of 3,104 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Korean
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Authenic, Reasonable, and a Good Atmospere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times and have enjoyed it every time. I can definitely recommend the Pajun (potatoes pancake) and the Bim Bim Bap Dolsat-- Rice, Vegetables, and beef in a hot stone pot. Have some Hite (Korean Beer) and enjoy the evening. Service can be a little inconsistent but they have always been polite.

Houston, Texas
“HORRIFIC SERVICE BY WAITER AND MANAGER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I am currently sitting in the middle of the restaurant FUMING because of the horrific service! When we walked in the establishment we were greeted and taken to our seats, our hostess brought us drinks (mine was incorrect). After surveying the menu, and several questions to our waiter about the food, he walked off so that we could discuss exactly what to order. When he came back, he rolled his eyes at more questions. We ordered, and he left. We were brought our food at separate times, and I took TWO BITES of my tempura udon. There was no flavor and I asked to exchange it. My waiter told me "No, we don't do that." And, we then asked for the manager. She came over and asked what was wrong with the food. I told her "there was no flavor, it was bad tasting and I was not going to eat it, or pay for it." Shortly, she said "what do you want." I asked for a menu again to see what my options were, and she hovered over me, and asked "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SECOND ONE, SEND IT BACK?" I (thankfully) did not hear that, however my companion did (I was agitated and not paying any attention to the female manager). I declined to order anything else and sat while my friend finished her meal. The original waiter never came back to check on us (more so, her), we had to waive him down to pay for her meal. I am highly vexed, and WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER COME BACK. AVOID!!

“Gem on Harry Hines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Spending a day on Harry Hines in Dallas shopping can be taxing! Finding a great place to eat however, is as simple as a stop at the Korea House! Excellent food and service with a comfortable atmosphere delivery just the right thing for weary shoppers! If you've never tried Korean food - make this a MUST on your list the next time you are in the area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
De Soto, Kansas
“good food good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice place. Service was very pleasant. Food was ok. our meal was cooked on table top. would have been better is cooking surface was much hotter. meats slowly cooked were not grilled.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Good FAST Korean food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Always very fast service and great food. I've never tried the sushi but it looks good when other people get it. The Bulgogi is great, tender, flavorful and served with all the sides. Never tried any of the wine so I can't comment on it, as well as the "flat fish". I have NEVER been charged more than the menu prices, no mater when I go in.

• Visited January 2013