I spent the last three nights at the Le Meridien in Dallas. This is a historic hotel that is currently doing a bit of renovation, however, the renovation dis not have an impact on our stay. The staff is friendly and helpful and one of my favourite spots was the fitness center in the basement. It was great to start each day with a workout and there were several cardio machines, a multi-station and free weights - ample equipment to get a good workout while traveling. We had breakfast one in the restaurant one morning and the food was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dallas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas