“Nice Hotel in Dallas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh

You added Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh to your Saves list
Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2927 Maple Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201 (Formerly Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa) (Oak Lawn)   |
Ranked #69 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Nice Hotel in Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent the last three nights at the Le Meridien in Dallas. This is a historic hotel that is currently doing a bit of renovation, however, the renovation dis not have an impact on our stay. The staff is friendly and helpful and one of my favourite spots was the fitness center in the basement. It was great to start each day with a workout and there were several cardio machines, a multi-station and free weights - ample equipment to get a good workout while traveling. We had breakfast one in the restaurant one morning and the food was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dallas.

Room Tip: I had a corner room which was very spacious.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was attracted to this hotel from it's description on this site, but then after I made a non-refundable reservation, I was disappointed to see some negative reviews about the service and the food. So I approached my visit with a little hesitation, and am very pleased to write that my experience was excellent all across the board.

I had missed the $23 parking fee, but when the hotel did not get my breakfast right the next morning, not only did the rectify the mistake quickly but they took it off of my bill. Dinner was great, too; a simply salad with chicken.

Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very comfortable beds. Easy to adjust room temperature. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had problems with television reception (pixelated images) on popular channels. Visited for a multi-day meeting in the hotel, and the breakfast, lunches and snacks served were great - creative dishes and not standard meeting fare.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at the Le Meridien Dallas for a weekend getaway. The hotel was very modern, clean, hip, and a happening place if your in the mood for the night life. It has a bar and fine dining restaurant. However, there are so many restaurants and bars in the area and within walking distance that I would advise you to get out and explore. I will add that breakfast is not complimentary and they do have room service. The service was great and the young lady that checked us in was absolutely fabulous. She was very knowledgeable of the area and the hotel's history. We surely will be staying there again!

Room Tip: The junior suite was awesome! King size bedroom, large flat screen television that turns from bedroo...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Corsicana, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stay in Dallas on average about every other weekend. Our children live in Dallas, we live about 2 hours away, this weekend was extra special as we were celebrating our 29th anniversary. The moment we arrived the staff was friendly, by far the friendliest service we have had in Dallas. The hotel is quaint and charming. They gave us a high floor and a corner room, due to the fact we were celebrating our anniversary. We had a beautiful view of the city. The location is near Klyde Warren Park, tons of trendy places to eat, and they have a great bar and patio on site. It is under going construction to make it more modern. We cannot wait to visit again. You will not be disappointed. The only draw back is the pool is not ready to soak up the rays of sunshine just yet. I personally felt the staff and location made up for anything the hotel was lacking,

Room Tip: Corner room was large and had a great view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked at the Stoneleigh for a wedding that I was in. We decided to come a day early and booked through a third party site. When we arrived someone had already check in under our name. Big mix up. Turns out he was at the wrong hotel. Angelina was just amazing at handling the debacle. It could have really put a damper on the beginning of our weekend, but she let us go to a room and didn't bother us with it. We didn't find out what happened until we went to ask her later. She is a fabulous employee and any hotel should be proud to have her on their staff. A++ Also worth mentioning is the construction of the pool and courtyard. They woke us up pretty early Friday morning so later that day we inquired as to whether the construction would be continuing on the weekend. It was, but before we even asked about changing rooms they offered to do that for us. The rest of the stay was great and I got to sleep in without any interruption. the guy who works the bar in the morning was really nice too. Even offered to share his pour over coffee when I inquired about it. The gym was super nice, but lacked a thermostat so it was pretty hot in there all the time. If we ever find ourselves in Dallas for another event we will book at the Stoneleigh.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

This is the perfect hotel. I love the property. It has classic charm with modern appeal. The staff are very accommodating and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. The rooms are clean and on the larger side. Now it is1-2 blocks from the katy trail--one of my favorite running routes. It is also walking distance from good spots to eat-loved the common table. A great stay and I highly recommend.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh? Share your experiences!