I was attracted to this hotel from it's description on this site, but then after I made a non-refundable reservation, I was disappointed to see some negative reviews about the service and the food. So I approached my visit with a little hesitation, and am very pleased to write that my experience was excellent all across the board.
I had missed the $23 parking fee, but when the hotel did not get my breakfast right the next morning, not only did the rectify the mistake quickly but they took it off of my bill. Dinner was great, too; a simply salad with chicken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas