“Amazing hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh to your Saves list
Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2927 Maple Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201 (Formerly Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa) (Oak Lawn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #85 of 188 hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver
“Amazing hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This property is in a great location, rooms are well decorated, spacious, and comfortable. The heritage aspects of the hotel are well preserved and the staff was great in accommodating an early checkin after a red eye flight. Tons of great restaurants and bars within walking distance, all in all, not a complaint. I would highly recommend this for business or leisure travellers to Dallas.

Stayed July 2014

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a very nice old (very nicely remodeled) hotel in the hip Uptown area of downtown Dallas. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are very clean and spacious. There is a pleasant bar area in the lobby with bright modern decor. The price compared to other upscale hotels in the area is very good.

Stayed August 2014
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stay in Dallas often and this was the nicest room we have ever stayed in there. Great room, people were very friendly and very helpful. Hope i get to go back again. Thank you for the great stay. Loved it!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I normally do not write reviews but must for this hotel. I had high hopes for this hotel as it is a Le Meridien and they typically have pretty nice accommodations, the hotel is also a block from the office I am at which was nice.

Upon checking in I was given the option for a key to the honor bar which I politely declined. The lobby is modern and very pleasing however that is probably the best thing the hotel has going for it.

Arriving in my room I noticed that there was trash left over in my trash can, not a big deal but something that house keeping should take care of as part of their duties. The TV in the room worked for about 30% of my stay, I was always getting a signal could not be found followed by a few seconds of the channel. Food at the bar was decent but over priced.

The real problem I have with the hotel is that after I checked out and was given my final bill, I received an update to my bill the following day. There were charges to the honor bar on the bill, which I did not even have a key to. I have since called twice, once being told the charge would be reversed and once being transferred to the accounting department who has yet to call me back.

Watch out for charges on your bill if you plan to stay here in the future, they have lost a regular customer for the next 2 months.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank your for taking a moment to share your experience. We were disappointed to learn you encountered many shortcomings during your stay with your room cleanliness, television, dining experience, and your after-departure honor bar charges. All of us here at The Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh strive to provide an enjoyable experience and based on the comments you have shared regarding your stay, it is obvious that we were unsuccessful at accomplishing this goal and whilst this issues are rare that does not make them anymore right. I have shared your comments with our leadership team in an effort to improve our service and prevent them from happening again, and on behalf of our entire team would like to extend our sincerest apologies. Please contact our hotel Director of Operations directly(214.871.7111) as we want to ensure your honor bar charges were reversed as requested. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will consider our hotel again while in Dallas.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I don't write many reviews… Only when things go swimmingly well or terribly bad. In this case, we had an excellent stay at this lovely hotel. Clean, spacious, and well decorated rooms, plus a very friendly staff with good service to boot. We will be coming back.

Stayed August 2014
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I like trying different hotels and decided to give this place a try after staying at another hotel on my previous visit.
The staff did a wonderful job from the moment I arrived. The front desk checked me in early as a room was available. He even asked if a room near the elevator would be satisfactory or if I wanted to wait for another room.
The room was large, clean, and comfortable. The hotel has some yesteryear charm that beats the traditional convention hotels or typical chains.
The area around the hotel is charming and offers a large selection of restaurants, bars, and clubs.
I can see that it is a great business hotel and a nice weekend escape place as well.

• Stayed August 2014
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I visited Dallas this weekend and wanted an intimate retreat near downtown. This hotel was perfect.

The room was clean and fine, well appointed and comfortable, even casually elegant. the location of the hotel gives it a park-like feel. Nice.

The service was friendly, and room service was efficient and professional. The food was very good.

But what may have been the best was the remarkable weekend deal: $195 for a superior room plus breakfast plus valet parking. One can't beat it for the purpose.

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh? Share your experiences!