This property is in a great location, rooms are well decorated, spacious, and comfortable. The heritage aspects of the hotel are well preserved and the staff was great in accommodating an early checkin after a red eye flight. Tons of great restaurants and bars within walking distance, all in all, not a complaint. I would highly recommend this for business or leisure travellers to Dallas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas