The hotel was beautiful and well maintained. The staff were kind. There were tons of restaurants and such with in walking distance. The rooms were spacious. Three things would change this review from 4 to 5 stars - pool, self parking, and free or low priced wifi. The wifi was $14.95 and paying $24 per night for parking plus wifi was a bit much. Without a pool the activities were limited. We are use to having a pool in such a luxury hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas