We spent one night at The Stoneleigh on a Friday night to attend an event at the AAC. The location is perfect. We could walk to McKinney to all the bars and restaurants and then walked to the AAC. Love being able to walk!
Overall the hotel was nice.. I like the historic feel. The bed was comfy and the room was a nice size.
The only things I didn't like: paying 25$ to park for one night. Small bath tub. No breakfast, I'm a sucker for breakfast. I think it's a nice gesture to your guest who pay $300 a night to stay in your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas