“The Stoneleigh” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh

You added Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh to your Saves list
Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2927 Maple Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201 (Formerly Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa) (Oak Lawn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #81 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Lubbock,
“The Stoneleigh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We spent one night at The Stoneleigh on a Friday night to attend an event at the AAC. The location is perfect. We could walk to McKinney to all the bars and restaurants and then walked to the AAC. Love being able to walk!
Overall the hotel was nice.. I like the historic feel. The bed was comfy and the room was a nice size.
The only things I didn't like: paying 25$ to park for one night. Small bath tub. No breakfast, I'm a sucker for breakfast. I think it's a nice gesture to your guest who pay $300 a night to stay in your hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
wdchotel, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh! I was so pleased to see you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Kingwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed the first weekend in February on a special that was $219 a night which included an upgrade to a junior suite, free valet, and $50 credits in both the spa and restaurant. The room was really nice, especially the large bathroom, and the bed was really comfortable. Breakfast in the restaurant was amazing. I tried a manicure in the spa which was very nice as well. Since the valet is usually $25 a night that was a big savings although our visitors had no problem finding free street parking on the weekend days.

Room Tip: Our corner room had pretty views.

Kind Regards,
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff were courteous and professional. Our room was large and clean and comfortable. We ordered breakfast in our room and it was was fabulous! The one challenge with the room was it was difficult to eat and manage room service. For two of us we were unable to sit together and eat. Even with only with one person it would have been challenging. If you have a car, paid valet parking is a necessity. There are several night spots and places to eat in walking distance. The west end is quick cab ride. Loved staying here!

• Stayed February 2014
wdchotel, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh, responded to this review, February 19, 2014

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed one night here for Valentine's Weekend and we can not say enough good things! From the moment we drove up, the valet was quick, super friendly and helpful. They even vacuumed the front floorboards of our car every time they brought it up for us. Next, the lobby and front desk were beautiful and clean. Front desk staff got us into our room with no problems. Our room, which I was told was the next step up from the smallest king, was HUGE. Three windows, 9th floor, spacious seating area and very comfortable bed. Bathroom was adorable with a deep tub. Unfortunately, my husband and I both came down with a head cold the night we were there, so we ended up ordering room service. Granted, I just ordered the roasted tomato soup with a grilled cheese, but it was the best tomato soup I had ever had. And Jose, the waiter that brought us our meal, was the nicest man! When he found out we were ill, he asked if he could bring us anything else to help ease our pains. It was a cool, 1920s, updated hotel with some of the nicest staff. Literally, every staff member we encountered was amazing and helpful. Even the housekeepers smiled and asked us how our stay was. Beautiful hotel, beautiful location, beautiful staff. We will stay here again.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed for Valentine's weekend. Staff, room, atmosphere - it was all great. Anything that we needed was handled cheerfully. Room service was delivered quickly and was a good value. Lobby renovations are complete, so painting the exterior is next - we had no issues with that. We will absolutely stay here again whenever we need a little get-a-way.

New York City, New York, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed at Le Meridien for one night on a business trip. The room was huge, clean, and overall fantastic. Room service, both for dinner and breakfast, were great, and the person who checked me in at the temporary lobby was extremely helpful.

On the negative side, at the time the lobby was still under construction, which was a slight deterrence, but overall not a huge deal. I understand the construction is done now and it looks great. I was also charged $6 for the "Honor Bar" after I checked out, when I never drank at the bar or took anything out of the mini bar (I didn't even open the mini bar). Again, not a huge problem, but when I tried to call the hotel to dispute it, no one answered the main number the first two times I called and then the third time I was directed to a different number, where I had to leave a voicemail. Not exactly solid customer service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh! I was pleased to see you enjoyed your stay! I noticed your negative experience with the mini bar charges and I have passed this along to the management team for review.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I was charged three different times from this hotel for no reason nice place but they need to be return everyone there."will probably never stay here agian . Annoyed my account is still messed up.how can everyone there not kno what was going on there and I got people that I thought were higher they also did not kno wat there were talking bout annoyed

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. I was dissapointed to see that some billing challenges negatively impacted your exprience. I have passed your feedback along to our Accounting team for review.

Kind Regards

Been to Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh? Share your experiences!