“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Simi Valley, California
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It was beautiful, comfortable, clean, and everyone was friendly!! They even had a free limo available out front for our use. I highly recommend this awesome hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (365)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

The Adolphus is great, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious. The newly remodeled fitness center has some great equipment. We had a banquet meal there that was amazing.
I always enjoy my time at the Adolphus.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

We stayed at The Adolphus last weekend, and everything was truly amazing! The valet was very prompt, and even thought there were several people in the lobby upon our arrival, I did not have a wait to speak of to check in. All of the staff were so nice, I really understand why the hotel gets such wonderful reviews about their service. Room service was prompt, and the concierge was so helpful with directions and information. We even left something in our room, and when I called housekeeping they sent someone up to look for it and called us right back. I will definitely be staying at The Adolphus again at the first opportunity.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I was a guest at The Adolphus Hotel in Dallas, TX in July 2010. I can not praise the staff enough for their high level of professionalism and attention! Although the hotel was completely filled with guests, the staff went above and beyond making me feel like I was the only one that needed assistance no matter what it was I needed. My room was beautiful and I intend on finding out where I can purchase the pillows - they were incredible! ALL of the staff that assisted our large group with transportation was very courteous and extremely attentive as they moved us in and out so quickly and with ease. I never waited long for transportation - it was always available. Adolphus had a limo available the 4 days of our stay and I want to commend our driver, Brian, who was so helpful and extremely courteous and kind. We thank you Brian for taking us back and forth and getting us where we needed to be during our stay at The Adolphus. Thank you all again! I will be staying at The Adolphus again next time I visit Dallas and will not consider staying anywhere else.

Benson Az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

The staff was very helpful and friendly. I diappointed to see dirty uniforms in the French Room. I was also suprised to see white extension cord on the rugs in the lobby. In our room the face clothes and soap were not replaced each day as there were three of us in the rookm that would have been very nice.

York Beach, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

The Adolphus is a Grand Hotel that is a Historic Landmark with a 5 Star Restaurant but it also has two other very good restaurants in the building. The Convention Center is a short wwalk away an there are other restaurants and shops in the area.

Willmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

It is a place that you can count on having a stress free experience in a beautiful room.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Adolphus Hotel? Share your experiences!