“Had a BLAST!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 151 attractions in Dallas
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together. We are open year round, so visit our website for ride descriptions, hours and directions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Worth
“Had a BLAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was taken here for a first date, and honestly had the best time! I would highly recommend it! Staff was all very friendly and helpful! I thoroughly enjoyed myself! :-)

Visited August 2012

“Great value for adrenaline rush.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Did the bungee and the.free fall into the net. Awesome. Staff was friendly and attentive.
I'd definitely go back to do all the stations if I am ever in Dallas again

Pearland, Texas, United States
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I bought my husband the "Ultimate Thrillseeker Combo" for his birthday and he had SO much fun! We will definitely be going back. :)

Visited August 2012
“Insane! Best time ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We did all 5 rides. The workers were very patient, helpful, and just a lot of fun! The bungee jump was the least high but to me was the hardest because it was more mentally challenging -you have to MAKE yourself step off the ledge. The 16 story freefall........coolest one EVER...if you can only do one ride, this is the one I would recommend. They also take videos of all your jumps and put them on a CD or DVD for you. We also bought the Air-gasm t-shirts. VERY COOL! great night I will never forget..

Princeton, Texas, United States
“Great venue! But...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I took my girlfriend here as part of her 21st birthday celebration, and we honestly had a blast. I knew heights weren't her thing, so I just booked three rides for us (which took us about an hour and a half). The park was a little smaller than I'd expected, but it didn't matter as we went as soon as it opened and there were no waits for any of the rides. We rode what the staff said were the three most intense: The Skyscraper (definitely our favorite), the Bungee Jump, and the Nothin' But Net.

My only complaint is this - I genuinely enjoyed how friendly the staff was to us in that they made an attempt to be helpful and friendly our entire time there... However, when I went home and watched the videos that I'd just spent a lot of money on, I found that a couple of the employees grumbled some insulting things that the camera picked up when we were out of ear-shot. (Scoffing at my nervous banter after he had dropped me on the Nothin' But Net, as well as criticizing my girlfriend for taking a couple minutes to jump from the Bungee) The venue was great, but that just left a sour taste in my mouth afterwards.

Visited August 2012

Been to Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Dallas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Dallas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later