“Outstanding service for our Birthaversary weekend!” 5 of 5 stars

The Joule, Dallas
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1530 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75201 (Downtown Dallas)   |
Ranked #3 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Rockwall, Texas
“Outstanding service for our Birthaversary weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

First an explanation. Birthaversary is a birthday and anniversary rolled into one. I'm still recovering from an injury so we couldn't go on our usual trip for our wedding anniversary so we stayed at The Joule. We definitely had a great time at this beautiful hotel. From the prompt service by Victoria at check in all the way to the help that Maurice was able to provide for us we felt like they really cared about us having a great stay. Actually, Maurice helped us out a few times with things like finding the spa and good places to go on a Monday afternoon in Dallas. He definitely made our stay a better one. We are looking forward to our future stays here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JouleDallas, General Manager at The Joule, Dallas, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
To begin, happy birthaversary! I am delighted to hear The Joule helped in delivering a great stay and celebration. Both Victoria and Maurice are valuable assets to the hotel and help in creating exceptional stays at a beautiful hotel. We love knowing our local neighbors are able to come visit and enjoy a relaxing getaway. Many thanks for your quality feedback and we look forward to your future visits.

gm@thejouledallas.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Spent one night at The Joule and made the most of it. This was helped by the hotel limo service that is provided to guests. I had a wonderful evening meal with a relative in a nice French restaurant; miles from the hotel. All made possible by the limo service at the hotel; never would have found the place left to my own devices. The room had a European feel, but the shower was all American...huge showerhead. Wonderful Bulgari bathroom products and fantastic towels. Had a drink in both the bar area and the lounge near reception, excellent wine list. Breakfast at the hotel was a little pricey, but the food was outstanding.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind review! Thoughtful care goes into the selection and delivery of our amenities and I am thrilled to hear they were well received. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you at The Joule in the near future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I spent a whole week in Joule at the end of July. The hotel was absolutely beautiful, especially the swimming pool!

The receptionist Blanca was very warm hearted and helpful. She told me about the House car service so I don't have to walk to work under 100 degree weather. And because I have a very small bag so I keep my phone and hotel key card together, the key got demagnified every time...She always send the key up to me and always smiling. Another time, I was at the door waiting for my key, the hotel staff not only brought my key up and sent me a glass of champagne!! Carl was also very helpful, always help me with my luggage. Anyways, I highly recommend the hotel to anyone for business or leisure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind review and I am delighted The Joule assisted in creating a memorable Dallas experience. Our team takes pride in delivering exceptional service and Myron is a fantastic asset. Thank you again and we look forward to having you at The Joule in the future!

Cedar Hill, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I had a great time at the Joule. The concierge, Deborah set up everything for us. From the moment we walked in until we left, we didn't have to do a thing. I felt so special. It was just great!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy anniversary and thank you for the wonderful review! I am thrilled to know Deborah and our team delivered a unique and relaxing getaway. Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to your return.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed at The Joule at the end of June 2013 for 4 nights and found accommodation and service to be exceptional. Hotel room was spotlessly clean and well appointed. Unlike the majority of high end hotels who charge for Internet usage the wi-fi in the room was free which was a big plus. Service at the hotel was simply exceptional. This hotel provides free transportation to anywhere within 5 miles radius from the hotel which we found to be very helpful. Especially I want to mention concierge Myron who provided us with answers to all our questions and personally drove us in complementary vehicle to and from shopping center. On our next trip to Dallas we will definitely stay at The Joule once again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
JouleDallas, General Manager at The Joule, Dallas, responded to this review, September 2, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a little weekend getaway to Dallas and was pleasantly surprised! The Joule service was outstanding from the moment we arrived until we negotiated a late check out. I will go back again and without a doubt stay at The Joule!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear we provided a pleasant Dallas getaway. We hope to have you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out directly for any assistance in arranging your return visit.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Joule for 4 nights recently. This hotel stands out above all others in the US, simply due to the staff. Everyone is so well trained to deliver a high level of hospitality. The check in staff and doormen were very welcoming. What i loved most were the added touches, including: bottles of water upon returning back, courtesy car for any short distance drives, free in room wifi, beautiful roof top pool and bar. The rooms were very clean and modern. I stayed in the Loft suite and the only negative comment is the sound from the HVAC was rather loud. By the 2nd night I slept with the air conditioning off, to have a quiet sleep. Other than that, this hotel is simply amazing.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We are thrilled you had a welcoming and genuine experience while staying at The Joule – what great comments! Our team takes pride in our property and delivering one-of-a-kind hospitality. Also, thank you for the advice on the HVAC, I will ensure our engineering team addresses the issue. Thank you for the review and hope to see you back at The Joule!

gm@thejouledallas.com

Been to The Joule, Dallas? Share your experiences!