“Wedding Night” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Hyattsville, Maryland
“Wedding Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We checked in our hotel after our wedding right before midnight. We were exhausted and coming down from a high of just getting married. The day was a whirlwind of emotions and dancing. The night was rainy when we pulled up we valeted. The valet came to the car with an umbrella to usher myself and husband in the door. Our room was upgraded to a lovely suite total surprise. The hotel also sent us a bottle of Champagne and chocolates ( my two favorite things). We jumped straight into the tub which was so relaxing. the Bvalgari bathroom amenities smelled amazing and they even had bubble bath. Our room decor was posh and the hotel definitely reminded me of a movie setting. There were 0 complaints here at all. We checked out at 10am to catch our breakfast with the family then off to Fiji.

The staff was amazing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

631 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great service.
Clean
Good food
Cool rooftop pool

I had a great time at this hotel. I was there meeting some friends for business. The weather was great and we spent most of our time around the pool. On the weekend, there was great pool side service, a DJ spinning, ...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Joule is a boutique hotel in downtown Dallas with five-star service. The pool/bar area is very cool -- the pool has a glass wall so that jealous pedestrians below look up and snap photos. The rooms are very nice, and the bed was perfect.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the The Joule suites, which was nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DeSoto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a wonderful weekend getaway in my own city....Myron did a great job of taking care of all of our needs. I would recommend this place to everyone and plan on returning very soon. Do not leave this place without trying the great breakfast, we ordered and 10 mins later it was hot and at our door.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

From the moment we walked into the door at the Joule and received our glass of champagne I knew that my wife and I were in for a great evening. Not getting to spend to much one on one time with my wife of 20 years I was looking forward to this evening like you wouldn't beleive and I truly was not disapointed!
The room itself was so spectacular...comfortable with a lot of style and substance...it actually reminded us both of a hotel we had stayed in Madrid:)
The guys at the front desk were great particularly, Myron who gave us some great tips on where we could go for some nibbles and drinks and the place he referred us to THE STONE STREET MARTINI LOUNGE was out of this world.
So a wonderful evening where I got to reaquaint myself with my wife in a superb luxorious hotel:)
I WILL BE BACK!!!

GP

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mayville, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Phenomenal service from bell hop, check in, room service, evening turndown, to bar. The rooms are fantastic, clean with separate bedroom and living space, and a large bathroom. The only negative is the cost. At $400 a night after tax, I was thankful my company covered the bill. Given there was construction outside I probably would have expected a lower rate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Amsterdam
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm just one of the common people who enjoys staying in a fancy hotel like The Joule a few nights per year. Although the area where the hotel is located is not very alive, I was looking forward to the pool. Unfortunately the pool on the roofterras was closed and the rooms where not that impressive, but the bellboy (sorry, forgot his name) and the concierge (Clint) were the best!. Just like I expected from a Starwood Hotel they took that extra step to make me feel special. It's the staff, not the venue that made the stay a real experience. A big applause for the staff of this hotel, especially Clint!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Joule, Dallas? Share your experiences!