“OUTSTANDING STAY!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
Midland, texas
“OUTSTANDING STAY!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

From checking to checkout,curb to room---outstanding service and armenities. Everyone courteous, ready to provide assistance, especially Matt Cain, who was outstanding. He saw personally that everything was properly handled. He was very knowledgable about the hotel and the downtown area. Our suite was very elegant, spacious, and comfortable. We will definitely book the joule again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I checked in late to the Joule. The valet attendant was very helpful and attentive to make sure that I got my bags into the hotel with ease. As I checked into the front desk, Myron was very helpful and informative about the hotel and the amenities. I received a complimentary upgrade to the deluxe suite. Since I brought my bags in on my own, Myron offered to escort me to the room. He should me the amenities and features in the room. That was some very personalized service. Truly appreciated that!!!

Clint was always at the front desk. There was a slight delay while Myron made sure that the suite was prepared. During this time we chatted about SXSW and my favorite artist Prince.

These two gentleman were the best. I will definitely try to make my way back to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Joule on our son's wedding night March 10th, 2013. We were just blown away with all the wonderful amenities and hospitality the Joule offered. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. The valet was quick to greet us and unload our car. When we got inside Matt Cain welcomed us and escorted us to our suite. He was extremely nice and very knowledgeable about the downtown area. He showed us around the room and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms are beautifully decorated with the finest furniture and bedding. The bathrooms we also very large with the most magnificent shower and spa tub. The bed was its own experience, the best nights sleep we've had in a long time!!! Charlie Palmers served us a great breakfast the next morning, again with exceptional staff .The entire experience was beyond exceptional. We will definitely stay at the Joule again.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Joule for our 5th wedding anniversary the weekend of March 22nd. I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant so being comfortable away from home is tough. I brought a pregnancy wedge pillow with me that helps me sleep. During our stay the pillow went missing and because I use it in the bed, probably got lost in the sheets when housekeeping was cleaning.

After telling the front desk staff that the pillow was missing, two separate people from housekeeping came to help and look for the pillow. After searching with no luck, the front desk supervisor (Myron) called and told my husband that he'd like to replace the pillow. The staff then went out to multiple stores to find and replace this 'specialty' pillow.

The staff went above and beyond to make the situation right again. I think it's safe to say we all have standard expectations of most hotels, but this solution exceeded all expectations, and we will be spoiled from on. From the valet, to the front desk, to the concierge, everyone we came in contact with was great. Not the mention the the fantastic bed and shower (the shower might have been my favorite part!)

All that to say, the Joule was outstanding...

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I wanted a special night away for no other reason than to escape some stress of life. As soon as we pulled up to the valet stand, we were greeted by 2 gentlemen who seemed sincerely glad to welcome us. Once inside the amazingly appointed lobby, we were greeted by the front desk manager: Myron Robinson. Myron was the kind of gentleman that chose this profession because effortless hospitality is not just what he does, it's who he is. He personally oversaw our entire stay. The room was beautiful to say the least. We had desert at the hotel's restaurant: Charlie Palmer. Again, wow! We were greeted by Myron as well as the restaurant's manager. No detail was overlooked in our excellent and friendly service. We are not VIP's but I don't think anyone there knew that. We all have our own bar of expectations when it comes to genuinely attentive service; Myron and the wonderful staff of The Joule Dallas have now dramatically raised my bar. Well done ladies and gentlemen... well done.

• Stayed March 2013
McKinney, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I recently celebrated our 13 year wedding anniversary. Myron Robinson who is one of the managers, gave us some of the best customer service and greatest hotel experience we have ever had. We were very well taken care of, the room was wonderful, the services were prompt, and the staff was polite and attentive. Myron assured that everything was in order for our stay and if we needed anthing from the staff at The Joule, it was given the appropriate attention. The Charlie Palmer was a wonderful place to sit and have some cocktails, and the room service for breakfast was timely and the food was great. This was by far one of the best experiences that my wife and I have had, and will recommend this hotel to our friends. I can't thank Myron and the staff at The Joule enough for such a memorable experience for an anniversary!! We will definetely be staying here again in the future!!

Room Tip: I recommend the higher rooms for the veiw. The rooms were fantastic and there are many to pick from...
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We booked the hotel for the pool. The heated pool was fabulous, but it was cold outside. We then asked for hotel to turn on the portable gas and infrared heaters on the patio by the pool. The engineer had no idea how to do so after 2 calls and attempts. I would expect better. Upon complaining, the front desk then asked if the bar was open, and if it was not then the pool was closed. I then said that there was no sign saying so, and even so, the engineer should know how to turn on the heat to turn on the heaters on the patio.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Joule, Dallas? Share your experiences!