“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1530 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75201 (Downtown Dallas)   |
Ranked #3 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The staff was extremely polite, courteous and accommodating. The hotel was impeccable and modern but comfortable. We stayed in the penthouse which was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend the joule and would definitely go back.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Was a great Hotel. Enjoyed my stay. Nice Hip environment. Was assisted by Myron at the front desk and he was first class all the way. Took care of my every need. Great experience. The location was solid and in the heart of Dallas and the rooftop pool was great. No doubt my kind of hotel and I would recommend to my friends to stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This property is fantastic. The staff is very attentive and caring. The person I want to recognize the most is Myron. Dealing with Myron over the phone prior to our arrival, I felt that he had known me for years yet we had never met. We had an issue with our reservation being for the wrong date and we panicked as the city was full with the convention we were attending. No problem, HE FIXED it! The room was absolutely gorgeous and we felt completely spoiled by the staff. The restaurant staff, bell staff, housekeeping, management - Top to bottom, they were great. I would also like to recognize Angelica as she was very caring and sincere.

Where can I get a Myron Fan Club T-Shirt??

The property is undergoing construction for expansion. This was extremely well managed and was no issue whatsoever while we were there. This is no easy task.

I look forward to coming back to the Joule. The Jewel of Dallas.

Room Tip: Go for the king deluxe suite. Very nice.
tempeaz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had a most pleasant stay at the Joule in Dallas. Staff was awesome, rooms were great and even though construction is going on our room was very quiet! Great location about 6 blocks from convention center, lots of restaurants to walk to. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Spa is under construction
Spring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I'm gonna start of by saying how my night started. Me and my fiancee were going to stay at a different hotel, but by the time we got there, they were over booked. They offered us another hotel, but I knew we weren't going where they suggested. By this time I was a little aggravated, So me and my fiancee went back to our car and tried to figure where else could we go.

We pulled up "TripAdvisor" on our phones, and came across "The Joule". We read a lot of good reviews on it, and looked at the pictures posted. We thought to ourselves that this place looked very unique. We agreed to give it a shot, and thats what we did.

We pulled up, and we were greeted by the prompt Valet service. They helped with everything, and walked us up to the front desk. The guy at the front desk, Myron was big help to us. He first offered us bottled water, which we thought was nice. We asked him for a room with a nice view of Downtown Dallas, and he said he would make sure of that. He also gave us some suggestions on places to eat in the area, and other attractions in the Downtown parameter.

We went ahead to go settle in our room before we went back out. We were so happy once we got in! The suite was so spacious, and the whole vibe of the room put us in a peaceful chilled place. We were happy the other hotel was overbooked after seeing this(lol). Myron also stuck to his word, and got us a room with great view! I swear this place changed our bad night to a spectacular night! The modern decor and whole feel of the room makes you feel like you're in a dream(a good dream)! I loved the bathroom too, it was very much up-to-date, and comfortable.

My fiancee and I will never forget this experience. We plan to go back soon, and stay longer!!! I must say, I am VERY pleased we chose to stay at this "luxurious hotel". This hotel lives up to it's worth. All of the staff we came across were very helpful. From now on, when I travel, I will pick a "Starwood Luxury Collection" hotel over anything else. It was such a great experience! Thank you guys!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My stay was wonderful! The room was HIGH QUALITY and beautiful!! I really didn't want to check out! The Downtown location of the hotel is really great too! The front desk agent, Myron, was warm and welcoming--exactly the kind of customer service u would REQUIRE from a Luxury Collection hotel. **DEFINITELY RECOMMEND & WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!!**

• Stayed February 2013
New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

It was a good stay. The room is comfortable, and the amenities nice. The staff do their best to make you comfortable and anticipate needs. It just tries a little too hard with the mood lighting and general ambiance. It seems like a great hotel for a romantic getaway, and is comfortable for business travel. Loved the free wife. Great wine selection. And burger / fries from Charlie Palmer's restaurant hit the spot after a long day on the road.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Joule, Dallas? Share your experiences!