“surprise find” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport

You added Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Regal Row, At Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247-3619   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #109 of 189 Hotels in Dallas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I would like to share my experience with you all. I am a driver and I had a very very long day. I had called the Ramada in Dallas ( Love Field) and a young man Sean answer the phone after two ring which surprise me cause I really thought it would take longer and maybe even put me on hold but he didn't. He asked me how he could help me and I ask if he could send his van to pick me up from work, He told me that the way is on its way and should be there within 15 minutes. It was I just couldn't believe it. A young man very well groomed by the of Noe got out of the van and place my suitcases in back of the van. How nice was that. As he drove to the hotel I notice that I became relaxed with his driving. He was a very smooth driver. To me that was so good to see because I have been in some taxi cabs where the driver would weave in and out of traffic, talking on the phone, and I even had one driver that had the music so loud that by the time I got to my location my head hurt, so to ride with Noe was so refreshing. When I got to the hotel Mr. Sean had my room already for me. Unbelievable. What a great end to a very long day. So as tired I am I just had to take the time to tell you all about these two great men that made my day. Thank You very much Sean, Noe, and Ramada for having such great employees. I will tell all my friend about your hotel and its because of these two men that made me feel very important.
Gloria

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip and I must say this was one of the best hotel's I have stayed at. The staff was extremely curtious and helpful. The room was very clean and had a very good smell to it when I first entered, the outsite view was great from my room and the bathroom was clean and had a few extra towels and toiletres. The bar and kitchen had excellent food as well. Not too far from the airport and many businesses near by for a quick run. This hotel will always be my choice of stay. Just simply A+

Room Tip: Good everything!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport

Address: 1575 Regal Row, At Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247-3619
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Ranked #109 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada-Dallas Love Field Hotel Dallas
Dallas Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.