“The hotel was nice the restraunt "Good Times" was crappy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport

You added Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Regal Row, At Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247-3619   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #108 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Arkansas
“The hotel was nice the restraunt "Good Times" was crappy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The hotel was your norm. hotel. We where here for a cheer comp. at the convention center and their was a shuttle service provided, which we took and like just as well. The restraunt inside the hotel was gave crappy service. Granted their was only one person wateriness, it wasn't busy nor was it the speed of the service that ticked me off. The lady gave my husbands and mine order to the wrong people, I sat and watched her give my meal to a guy (whom I knew, girls on the same cheer team) and then she gave my husbands meal to another lady. But I sat and waited to see if maybe I was wrong (at worse we should get their order since it appeared we ordered the same thing), nothing came for us (our kids meal did come). Then I asked and she stated she did give our meals to the wrong people and the question of where the other order of wings and burgers went I don't know. Yes I understand she was the only one working, but it wasn't busy and that was no excuses to give someone else or food. The restraunt is also dreary inside, a ugly dungeon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

It was my first time staying and I loved it. The property was clean, the staff was amazingly helpful and friendly. The room was well kept and clean, and the fridge had plenty of space to put your own items and beverages in it. The food was amazing and totally fresh. The tv was a flat screen, and lobby, dining area, and gym was really nice and updated. Even though the property was older in general, its very well maintained and has tons of updates. Also the location was super convenient to get to from the highway, but you couldnt hear highway traffic at all, so that was nice. I would definitely stay there again after such a great time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tyler, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel is the nasty. I spoke to a staff member to requested a non smoking double room however, upon arrival my room was a King. I went informed the front desk who nonchalantly said we can put you in a double but it will be a smoking room. Being it was midnight and we were traveling with children we had to agreed.
The toilet appeared uncleaned, the shower head was rusted.
The next morning while preparing to leave we found a pair of shoes under the bed. Needless, to say they did not belong to us, this further lets me know that they did not clean the room thouroughly. The front desk staff didnt offer a sincere apololgy.
I Will not ever stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport? Share your experiences!